The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^ If you are talking about Hyper Orange one, that’s available at ¥7,299 (approx. $70) on NDC here in JP and I’ve seen they got further reduction like additional 20-30% several times. (Yet, most of the sizes are still available.) But since that price only includes the domestic shipping fee, it’d be little over $100 if I send them to US tho.
62E4D528-350C-4D08-8305-CCF461F0D44A.jpeg

If y’all wanna keep passing on LBs going on sale at least hold ya boy down with a 12 if you see em available!

im definitely copping myself another

Was looking at the Concords on the Centre site and carted them to look at the discount with shipping. Stupid me hit Pay now instead of Apply on the coupon. Nothing on their site about a return policy so I plan on calling when they open. Hopefully they will either let me cancel or give me the adjustment.

I'm asking in this thread as I believe someone mentioned it, but in terms of using Nike birthday coupons...can they be applied after an order is already placed?

Thank you in advance.

It’s possible. They did it for my total oranges back in the spring. Just hope you get the right person in a good mood.

Anyone with the Air Max III pairs have sizing advice? Was thinking of going TTS, but wasn't sure if these ran small or what?

Back
Top Bottom