The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

F07B919F-D096-4AE1-92E7-F10E6698EE42.jpeg

Are the recrafts the same sizing as the 2020 infrareds? Might pull the trigger now as just wanted to make sure of the sizing. TIA!

Whats the difference between recraft and AMIIIs?
I haven't been following it super close so I'm sure others will add to this, but for starters it seems to be shape and the fact the III has forefoot air vs the recrafts with no forefoot air. I also recall people saying recently the build quality and possibly materials on the recrafts are worse, but that's a bit vague.

rainking rainking oh thats interesting.. I thought y'all loved recrafts lol but I didn't see much of a difference but the videos of the Infrared III's look bigger. The forefoot air is fire.. didn't know about that!

rainking rainking oh thats interesting.. I thought y'all loved recrafts lol but I didn't see much of a difference but the videos of the Infrared III's look bigger. The forefoot air is fire.. didn't know about that!
LOL ... When it comes to AM90s, I'm not included in "y'all." I've never owned one pair of them previously, even though I was in 8th grade when they dropped and always did want the infrareds. Somehow over the years, I just ended up not caring enough to bother with previous retros. Have always been way more into 97s and Huarache runners and a couple of other AM models. But with this redone retro, I pledged to myself to finally jump on. Got the laser blues last week with an NDC voucher and I have to say, they are nice. Will get one pair of infras in a couple weeks when they drop, and I'm good.

Theres other differences, someone detailed them i forget who, 7 ‘spines’ that are thicker on the forefoot sole accent that are thicker versus the 8 thinner ones on the recraft, and so on.

Have a look a few pager back for photos and youll find all you need to know rather than us repeating it all.

EDIT: incognito did the post. You can find it fast by going to the gallery and going forward to page 12. Look at the photos showing the difference between oranges and LB side by side.

Last edited:
Theres other differences, someone detailed them i forget who, 7 ‘spines’ that are thicker on the forefoot sole accent that are thicker versus the 8 thinner ones on the recraft, and so on.

Have a look a few pager back for photos and youll find all you need to know rather than us repeating it all.

EDIT: incognito did the post. You can find it fast by going to the gallery and going forward to page 12. Look at the photos showing the difference between oranges and LB side by side.
What page is that on, even using the gallery I can't find it. Gallery doesn't give me an actual full thread gallery.

Sometimes you have to everything for people, i wonder do they go back 2 pages and give up and expect ME to go through the rest for them, or not bother at all and just expect me to do it all...

Back
Top Bottom