The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

2 pairs minimum on the infras

had these turn up recently from StockX

055F4887-C116-4C12-87C7-AA164A2A9612.jpeg

Hope there is some hyped up jordans or dunks releasing around that time so the infrareds will be easy to get
Remember when air maxes were the auto sellout that everyone wanted a few years ago. When everyone was dressing in that sport/leisure street wear style. Now it’s SB’s that everyone’s out for.

What don’t you like about them
bad manufacturing what causes uneven panels that are not symmetric on the shoes, wonky shape on the upper and warped midsoles, nike should've take the OG cws with forefoot air as a standard instead of applying that to all am90 releases they decided to limited that quality to the OG cws only and cut corners at the non OG cws and come up with that crappy particle grey pack packed in those crayon colored boxes and try to fool the buyers with a keychain and crappy box what is way too small for the shoes, they maybe can fool the people with low standards but not me im buying am90s since 2002 and i know and have experienced what real quality is with forefoot air

bad manufacturing what causes uneven panels that are not symmetric on the shoes, wonky shape on the upper and warped midsoles, nike should've take the OG cws with forefoot air as a standard instead of applying that to all am90 releases they decided to limited that quality to the OG cws only and cut corners at the non OG cws and come up with that crappy particle grey pack packed in those crayon colored boxes and try to fool the buyers with a keychain and crappy box what is way too small for the shoes, they maybe can fool the people with low standards but not me im buying am90s since 2002 and i know and have experienced what real quality is with forefoot air

forefoot air was dead before year 2000 no?
I thought the last AM with hidden forefoot air was the 90s BWs

lmfaoo they still dare to ask 85 bux for that piece of junk

Just an observation but I've seen a lot of drunks and homeless bums wearing the volt recrafts in my town.. no s**t.. one seriously wasted female drunk was stumbling about in the park wearing 50 shades of purp.. was gonna take a pic but thought better of it, they not copping for retail that's for sure.

Just an observation but I've seen a lot of drunks and homeless bums wearing the volt recrafts in my town.. no s**t.. one seriously wasted female drunk was stumbling about in the park wearing 50 shades of purp.. was gonna take a pic but thought better of it, they not copping for retail that's for sure.
thats because they were on sale for 50-60 GBP at some UK spots, you wont see those free base junkies rocking 97s or 95s because those are way too expensive and they cant afford them :lol:

thats because they were on sale for 50-60 GBP at some UK spots, you wont see those free base junkies rocking 97s or 95s because those are way too expensive and they cant afford them :lol:

yeah -the 110s are reserved for the roadman, crack heads be sniffing around the sale racks.. Unless St Mungos (the local homeless charity) thought the street folk needed to up their game!

Since 2002? Well then you're obviously an expert, I've only been wearing them since 1990! Glad you clarified, because it definitely seemed like you were talking out your *** and confusing your (bad and wrong) opinion with facts.

no shade - illustrayt illustrayt does some cool stuff - but I do remember being genuinely pi**ed when they put a volt sole on the Air Max Day 3.26... we hadn't had a decent retro in time and they did that lol. Anniversaries made up for it x10, albeit 3 yrs later. Still would've had the dark age shape so wouldn't have made the drop that much better but still.. one of Nikes big Air Max fails.. alongside the honey monster safari retro.

Last edited:
the early am90 retros from 2001-2005 had forefoot air

Really? I was buying 90 retros as early as ‘01 but wasn’t aware they had forefoot air. Although, I wasn’t cutting my shoes up to inspect the build. I thought the current anniversaries were the first to bring it back since the OG’s.

Reactions: 907
Since 2002? Well then you're obviously an expert, I've only been wearing them since 1990! Glad you clarified, because it definitely seemed like you were talking out your *** and confusing your (bad and wrong) opinion with facts.
speaking about facts i dont know how you have been wearing them since 1990, the og am90 were manufactured till 1991 and the first retro was in 2001, come with better facts if you wanna throw shades at me and please dont embarrass your self here if you dont know your **** :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom