The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

you forgot the screenshot :rofl: :lol:
2020-08-15_101544.jpg

in the old days we would go to the store and buy them exact size you need

they got all sizes ,try different device or something else

Screen shot where you see a UK9 on their site for me if you can. I don’t see it at all. All others sizes showing available except UK9 for me.

Also I think that we haven’t seen the OG infrareds yet is because those will also be an Air Max III (forefoot air) and not a Recrafted version.

Anyone know how to access Size? on desktop when being blocked? For some reason the server has me blocked from even accessing the site. Actually for no reason smh. Worst luck ever lol

Turn off your Wi-Fi and connect your desktop to your mobile by tethering.

Anyone know how to access Size? on desktop when being blocked? For some reason the server has me blocked from even accessing the site. Actually for no reason smh. Worst luck ever lol

Screen shot where you see a UK9 on their site for me if you can. I don’t see it at all. All others sizes showing available except UK9 for me.
not home right now ,can't send no shot,but it is size.nl so maybe different.could you try going to size.nl and buy them there if they got the right size for you?

im just lookin there and on my sneakrs app is clearly says womens size 10.5. u think maybe i could get my proper size?

Last edited:
how the sizing is displayed depends on where you are located, uk sizing only applies to the uk region
yea im right beside uk. always buy shoes in uk size. my app always shows uk size. just when i seen ‘womens size 8 ‘ i knew that was like a 5 or a 6 so it be too small, so went 10.5 since i have a pair of womens 90’s in that size. was it not the same in the uk?

They have men’s and women’s. Just grabbed my UK10.5/US11.5 in men’s.

99364876-118D-4DE2-86BD-BFD403DA85F7.png

Man, what a confusing release. I too am a men’s us size 11.5 (us13 in womens). Don’t quite understand why Size? has a listing for both Men and Women.

Going to roll the dice with a UK10.5 and hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom