The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My camo 90s

32812DDF-2B51-431C-AE1A-CECC9C3F3606.jpeg

I love the AM1 Anniversary Royals, but for some reason I don't like the AM90 Royals. I wanted to get the complete pack too, but don't love the Royals and the Limes enough. And I'd still want to add the Total Oranges too, so I'm essentially 3 down from the whole "pack".

I got the 4 AM1 Anniversarys and had like quadruple ups of the Turq's and Reds, but sold those off to make space (huge mistake) and even sold off my single pair of Obsidians. Dumb moves on my part all around.
To each their own I guess, I've got the entire pack minus the pinks, and royals are getting by far the most wear.

Attachments

• 20200513_003851.jpg
    20200513_003851.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 247
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not feeling any of the camo. I'm not a camo guy, don't own a single piece of clothing with it, and can't picture myself in camo shoes at all. I actually think the reverse ones look pretty cool and would consider giving them a shot on discount or something, but I'm definitely not interested at anything close to retail, let alone what people are paying now. What's going on with the cork soles? Now THOSE I'm excited about.

Wait, Limes are coming back out??? Hell yeah!

I remember grabbing a couple of pairs at FNL for less than $50/piece.

Back
Top Bottom