The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I was wondering as to why the Anniversary Pack feels so much more comfortable than all my other AM90s.
Even past Infrared retros.

-Drew
Materials are much softer and more pliable. I’ve noticed a bit more cushion in the soles of these and the anniversary 1s. Some of the GRs have really cheap, stiff materials.

Now that the Infrareds are being released later, I’m going to pull the trigger on the volts.

Are people copping their AM1 anniversary size in these 90s?

No, you need to go up at least .5

For me .5 was still a bit tight, so I ended up 1 size larger with an insole and it fits great.

Supposed news on infrared. I don't know how trustworthy the source is.

Screenshot_20200305-170319_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200305-170333_Samsung Internet.jpg

Infrareds are an all year shoe for me since buying multiples is a requirement. Hell, even when I lived in snowy *** Michigan, I spent many a drunken night trekking through the snow in the HOAs. They held up just fine.

Never been a fan of wearing certain shoes during certain seasons. Life’s too short for all that, IMO. That said, can’t wait for the Infrareds! 3 pair minimum for me.

winter, end of the year for the infrared... ?!? :frown:

Damn, I never switched sizes with Nike. Always kept the same size. Only time I really switch up is adidas, vans and new balances. I got small narrow feet at 8.5 and My feet start slipping when I gonna half size up

Infrareds are an all year shoe for me since buying multiples is a requirement. Hell, even when I lived in snowy *** Michigan, I spent many a drunken night trekking through the snow in the HOAs. They held up just fine.

Never been a fan of wearing certain shoes during certain seasons. Life’s too short for all that, IMO. That said, can’t wait for the Infrareds! 3 pair minimum for me.

I feel like this is regional. People like me that live in Florida have virtually no concept of seasonal clothing outside of the month and a half of winter where it's legit cold and windy.

Compare to a place like Detroit where not wearing a coat in january might mean death :lol: plus these shoes got mesh and arent solid so those people probably not trying to get frostbite on their toes lol

Now that the Infrareds are being released later, I’m going to pull the trigger on the volts.

Are people copping their AM1 anniversary size in these 90s?

I did. Went the the same size as AM1 and they fit perfect. These are TTS. If you size up you’ll have a greater chance of having legit toe dents. I’d say go with the same size as your AM1. For me those are also TTS.

Damn, I already see a couple finished premium NBYs posted on IG, and I haven’t even the “we’ve started” email yet... :/
If it’s any consolation, I ordered 2 days ago. Usually they get started the very next day, but I haven’t gotten any email or notification. I put in a order on the previous ID options that came back.

Back
Top Bottom