The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Ordered a second pair of the Volts because my first pair from Foot Locker had flaws I couldn't overlook (real flaws, for you that like to talk ****). Ended up getting a much better pair from D*ck's for $99 shipped. Time to return this $120 garbage pair back to FL.
99 shipped?/ how?

Nike Canada has a 20% off when you order 3 items. Ended up ordering volt, purple and teal. Couldn't pass them up. Have the london city pack arriving tomorrow. Thinking about picking up Paris or Tokyo from the city pack if I can.

haha well ok then

AM90 NYC.JPG

AM90 Paris.JPG

AM90 Tokyo.JPG

I guess I can't actually order anything on the SNKRS app anymore, so that's nice! Keeps my wallet in check.

giphy.gif

these boxes are SUPER small. i might have to put the shoes in the clear containers, bc it pains me to shove them in the little box after a wear.

these boxes are SUPER small. i might have to put the shoes in the clear containers, bc it pains me to shove them in the little box after a wear.

I never put stuff back into shoe boxes after wear. They go on my shoe rack or drop fronts. DS stuff stays in the OG box

Back
Top Bottom