The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Royals came...def going to take some time to train the upper because the toe box is a mess. 119AAC4E-37B2-4290-98DE-BD65B95FE90B.jpeg AC46BB8D-141D-49C4-8D76-EB26D81085AC.jpeg Toes pushed down in the last pic 6DF6D4CC-A37D-4AE4-8072-8B9F1812C35B.jpeg
Looks like some Canadian Moose Knuckles

Id rather nothing than this.

The white version just means the gray is dead. So what couldve and wouldve been a grail 3 or 4 pairs deep no questions that wouldve become part of my identity, this horse**** instead. Its infuriating to see that early dream come true photoshop pic, develop all this anticipation, then watch it all crash down for no ****ing reason whatsoever other than zigging WHEN YOU SHOULDVE JUST SIMPLY ****ING ZAGGED LIKE EVERYONE WANTED.

When against the grain goes wrong. I hope these sit hardand the creative director gets fired and loses his wife.
**** dude, you’re passionate about chlorophylls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 907

The white version just means the gray is dead. So what couldve and wouldve been a grail 3 or 4 pairs deep no questions that wouldve become part of my identity, this horse**** instead. Its infuriating to see that early dream come true photoshop pic, develop all this anticipation, then watch it all crash down for no ****ing reason whatsoever other than zigging WHEN YOU SHOULDVE JUST SIMPLY ****ING ZAGGED LIKE EVERYONE WANTED.

When against the grain goes wrong. I hope these sit hardand the creative director gets fired and loses his wife.
Hilarious!

I haven’t seen you go off the deep end like this in awhile.:lol: Losing the wife....through death or divorce?!

I haven’t seen you go off the deep end like this in awhile.:lol: Losing the wife....through death our divorce?!
:lol: This one stung man lol. Its the false hope that got me.

Through divorce because she realized how much of a loser she married. Death never crossed my mind but now im laughing

My funds just got put back in my bank account on that DSG Order for the Rose C/W. Still says in process when I look them up. Anybody else? :nerd::nerd:

I like the colors on these.
interesting OW type zip tie thingy. fancy ribbon and everything. Excuse the wack photos lol.
3A86FC0A-0F58-469D-BC95-907571AAC285.jpeg

183C7CCA-FC58-4497-9724-E780D62F251A.jpeg

75330873-298D-4C2A-83E6-83E4844F27E3.jpeg

0684F5BE-5220-46F3-99E5-703A7764B825.jpeg

threw some pairs I’ve been beating up in the washing machine today. Maybe I should use shoe cleaners instead lol.
11138DD0-6A09-4B3D-90AF-7D0FF83539F5.jpeg

I wouldn’t mind a new pair of infras in the new shape.

Regardless after wearing them around for awhile I probably won’t care about any of the little flaws and imperfections, but will still enjoy the color blocking and stuff.

in the meantime I’ll just enjoy them.

AM90 releases are really strange here in Australia at the moment. The mens sizing of volts and grapes and turquoise have been pulled from shelves for the last few weeks with no answer to when they will be back, and then today I randomly found 2/5 of the City Packs in a Nike store in the city. They couldnt tell me why they got them or if they were getting the others.

I don’t see any info on these either. Probably one of those pairs that just shows up on ndc one day out of nowhere.

I'm actually in the minority and like the small box with these kind of squished in. It gives off a real AM90's vibe that the shoes can be slipped on really quick but they're ready for any type of stress you want to put them through, whether its running a few miles or putting them in a box lol. Plus them being squished in box lends it self to the aerodynamic shape we've all been wanting back on the 90's. No need to sweat, put some tissue paper/grocery store bags/socks in them when you're not wearing them and they'll take shape. I feel like I won't mind putting these back in the box.

Gonna check out some stores to see if I can find some Volts to get for my girl for V-Day. Will be my first look in hand at the new mold.

This is starting to remind me of back in the day, people complaining about everything, "my right smells different than the left" " theres a small glue residue on the sole" " the laces are to tight" man, just dont cop or return them and move along.

This is starting to remind me of back in the day, people complaining about everything, "my right smells different than the left" " theres a small glue residue on the sole" " the laces are to tight" man, just dont cop or return them and move along.
I agree

Back
Top Bottom