The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Dudes who think Volts are an OG colorway

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
Dude...

Yeah mate

so dudes can rock them with their dresses.

:lol: yeah I’m not huge on pink shoes for myself but my 3 year old daughters’ favorite color is pink. I planned on getting her these since they come in toddler sizes and didn’t know I could actually copp a men’s size to match with her if I wanted to. Nice to know I have that option I guess. I’m sure she’d love it lol.

I'm getting the pinks on a disco of course

Any discos on the volts yet? :nerd: Trying to return this pair I paid for retail.

Is "pink shoez r 4 girlz!, br0!" really a joke, though?
Yep.
People getting their pantiez in a twist over it is even more of a joke.
Especially these lames coming out of the woodwork that wouldnt so much as blink if they were standing right next to me.
That, i find funny.

PS, you should spend a day in the yeezy thread, see how many ‘female’ related comments you have to face in there.

Its a zoo.

Yep.
People getting their pantiez in a twist over it is even more of a joke.
Especially these lames coming out of the woodwork that wouldnt so much as blink if they were standing right next to me.
That, i find funny.
Lol its funny to watch someone try to dance to the same song i was forced to.

Pink shoes are serious business around these parts bro. Its why i was 86’d from the ‘87 thread.

If i were allowed to post in there for instance, id comment on this thievery
4EA06BB9-452D-470A-B298-02240696DF35.png

C0CC1806-8758-4C72-A262-014E5DB8F7B8.png
D0CECF23-7F98-4297-BF40-517762A419C9.png

But i cant because, alas, i dared speak ill of pink.

Last edited:
I have a feeling mens purples could be EU only and in smaller numbers. I believe someone posted way back that their local Size? was getting them but way less quantity than womens. I’ve already worn my W12 twice. I’m good with them even if men’s do release.
SNKRS now has men’s and women’s in the Rose (pink) for a 2/1 drop and still no word on the Grapes. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom