The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I don't get the whole "AM1 insole Easter Egg" thing. This isn't the first time AM90's have had the AM1 outsole on their insole, right? At least, on my pair it does. 🤷‍♂️

this video might've put me over the edge. thank you to you and your wife for putting out good content.

surprised that these are only $120, but even then i wish i could get a discount from FTL, but alas it's excluded. gonna be a hectic year for this thread. hoping AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE and team can manage to keep their sanity haha

IMG_20200109_153145.jpg
Ordered the black/green pair for the lady & Undefeated sent the white/green. The white/green look really good in hand. The question is do I go through the hassle and waiting for the return to get the black or just give her the white and call it good? I'm happy these were easy to grab. Maybe these + Kobe IVs are an indication Undefeated will be getting bigger allocations going forward.

Nah... I thought it was obvs I wasn't Nightwing. 😅😅😅
Just wanted to share the review.
haha, my bad since you just dropped the link to the video, i figured it was yours. i'm not a regular in this thread.
thanks for posting it in here nonetheless

I wonder if champs will hold these hostage from discount forever like usual

I have a reward but my local doesn't have them and i wanna get my points up

I wonder if champs will hold these hostage from discount forever like usual

I have a reward but my local doesn't have them and i wanna get my points up

You should be able to bring the online pair in to your local champs and use your VIP rewards. That's what I'm planning on doing.

This is my third pair. First two were ordered online and sent back. I got this pair in person at FTL. My experience is— there are bad pairs and good pairs. Bad pairs with toe dents don’t magically fill out when you put your foot in them. Maybe I have skinny feet. Whatever, glad to have found a nice pair.
214F9871-A251-463A-8534-605A10F528B9.jpeg

Some of the photos in this thread are really making me want a pair. Just have to keep telling myself that my 2011s are just fine and hold out for Infras. Love the new shape though.

50A4F637-17C8-46B9-BB2B-8972042628FC.jpeg
anyone know someone who can paint these for me!? The knit is in great condition and the sole ahas minimal wear... I paid almost nothing for them. If I can’t get them fixed up I’m going to just try and get my money back

I think you can find plenty of infrared paint if your inclined to diy! Not sure how close it actually is, but easy.is SERMID101_sneakerser_sneaker_cleaning_and_protection_PREMIUM_MIDSOLE_PAINT_MARKER_INFRARED_sne...jpg

Back
Top Bottom