The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

what's the upper material on the ice packs? saw someone post on IG that they aren't that comfortable

Full Black Elephant Yeezy inspired.
Yeah, I know, the Yeezy inspired colorways have been overdone, but I couldn't resist.
I apologize for the picture quality, had to use a regular digital.
The replacement correct lens I ordered for my real camera hasn't arrived yet.
Without flash first. With flash second.
First pic is more true to the real life colors. Second pic shows a little more detail in some places.
View media item 782206View media item 782209

Last edited:
^^Those are pretty sick. I actually want to do the same thing. If the options are still available after the February release rush I'm going to make these and the plat. ones

Full Black Elephant Yeezy inspired.
Yeah, I know, the Yeezy inspired colorways have been overdone, but I couldn't resist.
I apologize for the picture quality, had to use a regular digital.
The replacement correct lens I ordered for my real camera hasn't arrived yet.
Without flash first. With flash second.
First pic is more true to the real life colors. Second pic shows a little more detail in some places.

Do yours glow? I can't seem to get mine to glow

Do yours glow? I can't seem to get mine to glow

Just got mine today, so I don't know if the glow is any good.
What I do know is that IF they glow, they need to be exposed to light during the day.
If they sit in the box all day, they wont glow for sure.

Last edited:
What I do know is that IF they glow, they need to be exposed to light during the day.
the best thing to do is put the shoes upside down in the box with the midsole up and let them charge under the blacklight

i did the same with the Wmns AM90 Tape GITD that i got from caliroots last december, and they glowed like a nuclear power plant

the best thing to do is put the shoes upside down in the box with the midsole up and let them charge under the blacklight
i did the same with the Wmns AM90 Tape GITD that i got from caliroots last december, and they glowed like a nuclear power plant

blacklight? where can you find one of those nowadays? haha

Theres some shoes on ebay that I've been watching for a while. Every so often, I'll send a message with a decent BIN, at least IMO its decent. It always gets shut down. And months later, even some being close to a year later, those shoes are still sitting there. No bids, nothing. You figure these people would just want to get rid of them by now. ****, they've been sitting on them forever. And Im not talking about these ebay "stores," these are just regular people with maybe 2 or 3 pairs listed. C'monnnnn Mannnnnnn!!!:smh:

I see stuff like this all the time too it's always kills me. Especially when they have a buy it now and a best offer set because you know every month they're paying eBay fees to list like that. I don't know maybe their thinking is if they hold out and keep those jacked up prices eventually the right buyer will come along and all the fees and time would pay off.

I see stuff like this all the time too it's always kills me. Especially when they have a buy it now and a best offer set because you know every month they're paying eBay fees to list like that. I don't know maybe their thinking is if they hold out and keep those jacked up prices eventually the right buyer will come along and all the fees and time would pay off.
sellers like that, only want top dollar for their merchandise, they dont care if it will sit on ebay for 1-3 years

and also you only have to pay ebay the listing fee if your item is sold, if you dont sell it you dont have to pay anything

I let mine sit in the window in direct sunlight for over an hour and got nothing.

not too happy about it...May have to try the black light

I let mine sit in the window in direct sunlight for over an hour and got nothing.

not too happy about it...May have to try the black light
dont mess too much with sunlight, that s**t will turn your kicks yellow
sick.gif

Theres some shoes on ebay that I've been watching for a while. Every so often, I'll send a message with a decent BIN, at least IMO its decent. It always gets shut down. And months later, even some being close to a year later, those shoes are still sitting there. No bids, nothing. You figure these people would just want to get rid of them by now. ****, they've been sitting on them forever. And Im not talking about these ebay "stores," these are just regular people with maybe 2 or 3 pairs listed. C'monnnnn Mannnnnnn!!!
mean.gif
im sayin man I hate that 

one seller has a pair of AM1 iDs listed for $349.99 PLUS $14.99 for shipping :smh:

idk who's dumber, the seller or the guy that actually submitted an offer.

one seller has a pair of AM1 iDs listed for $349.99 PLUS $14.99 for shipping :smh:

idk who's dumber, the seller or the guy that actually submitted an offer.
seller ain't dumb at all, free listing so if someone actually buys it it's easy money

seller ain't dumb at all, free listing so if someone actually buys it it's easy money

I'm sorry, dumb is an understatement. yes, IF someone buys it. but thats a gigantic IF considering you can go make the exact same iD right now for less than half of that. the likelihood that someone would spend over $350 for some am iDs is extremely unlikely. maybe dumb is the wrong word. how about absurdly naive?

It takes less than 5 minutes to create a listing. The seller is a genius if he sells nike ids to ppl for double the price, as a matter of fact I should try the same thing

$350 is a great price. Ppl are already camping for em. Ppl gotta make money somehow, I flip shoes

that is what a job or career is for sir
not in this economy. It's getting hard to work in a mickey ds :lol:
Also why work for $200 a week when u can make more in one day slangin shoes? Besides I don't want some dickhead bossing me around. Also office politics is disgusting, if I have a problem with someone I tell em straight up, not backstab em to go up in the office chain, feel me?

Back
Top Bottom