The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Does anyone know where I can cop these from a site. Im trying not to buy from ebay or kixify as i dont wanna risk getting a fake. These are the air max 90s glow in the dark thanks in advance fam

Man those Air Max 90 Lunar "Infrared" are impossible to get.!

They just released at Nike Chicago today. Was able to get my pair. I'm guessing that most Nike stores should be receiving them. You can always try calling to order over the phone. Good luck.

Any American retailers getting these?
this cw just came out 1 day ago

tbh i dont know, because lately a lot of wmns cws are EU/Asia exclusive

if they dont appear at any US retailer within 3 months it probably will stay like an EU/Asia exclusive
sick.gif

Weird question but what are the best brand of jeans to wear with the AM90s...what cut? It seems like the baggier the jeans the worse it pairs with the shoes. Maybe I'm wrong.

Good looks on the fnl link, but i am passing on them now.  Wear straight leg jeans unless you are the skinny jean/woman type

Good looks on the fnl link, but i am passing on them now.  Wear straight leg jeans unless you are the skinny jean/woman type
Yeah I am a skinny dude and Levis slim straight seemed a bit too boot cutish. Levis are either a hit or miss. 508s look good in one wash but not another.

Their slim 511 is a bit too tapered. Tried AE jeans but their original straight is too baggy.

Wish I could find a brand that sold decent straight jeans that look good with the AM90s and buy all the washses in that style.

I'm not big on skinny/tapered jeans (I'm 6'4/260 lbs), nor am I one to engage in regular discussions on jeans..but I had been looking for some new jeans for quite some time. That is, until I recently (re)discovered GAP 1969 jeans. They're relatively cheap (especially on sale), made of good/quality denim AND they come in a variety of washes/fits. If you havent checked there, you might want to give them a try. I'm glad I did.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled AM90 discussions.

Last edited:
can anyone who owns the sneaker boots tell me how they are fitting in length? im relatively narrow footed so width is never an issue. cheers

can anyone who owns the sneaker boots tell me how they are fitting in length? im relatively narrow footed so width is never an issue. cheers
I just copped the Black/Royal 90 Sneakerboot and I went a half size up. They have this neoprene like sleeve inside the boot which makes it a nice snug fit. I personally think these are super comfy. IMO I would go up a half size. You'll be pleased with the fit.

is there a site or a place where they have all the air max 90s to see them not necessarily buy them??

No, there is no such site where every AM90 that released is displayed
I have been wondering the same thing and it's blasphemous that a website does not exist. There has to be someone out there with extensive knowledge with an archive of all the AM90s ever released.

How are the Air Max 90 OG (laser blue)? I could buy them for 63 €
Don't do it, color blocking is not the same. You can find the 2010 retro for the low on evilbay.

Weird question but what are the best brand of jeans to wear with the AM90s...what cut? It seems like the baggier the jeans the worse it pairs with the shoes. Maybe I'm wrong.
This is a very broad question since everybody has a different preference. Buy the jeans you like and have a tailor adjust them to your preference, it's that simple.

I'm not big on skinny/tapered jeans (I'm 6'4/260 lbs), nor am I one to engage in regular discussions on jeans..but I had been looking for some new jeans for quite some time. That is, until I recently (re)discovered GAP 1969 jeans. They're relatively cheap (especially on sale), made of good/quality denim AND they come in a variety of washes/fits. If you havent checked there, you might want to give them a try. I'm glad I did.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled AM90 discussions.
I'm gonna check those GAP jeans out, thanks.

Seems like just a few years back 90's were $89.99
The good ol' days :frown:

The pair of Laser Blues I bought a while ago came with the OG receipt. They were actually bought at a Nike Outlet for $69.99.

That year, I remember the Infrared also going on sale and to the outlets too. I was way too broke to take advantage back then. :smh:

Last edited:
do lunars run tts?
Some says half size down from TTS but I stayed with TTS, and fits ok. I personally wouldn't size down.

Finishline has $20 dollars off with coupon right now.

I just got it 89.99 shipped for Lunar90 for second pair. Couldn't pass them up for that price.

Back
Top Bottom