The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I honestly don't think they're too bad. I trim them a bit and it works for me. It definitely doesn't stop creasing but it does help. For me it's worth it.

Thanks. I was looking at the Nike charts. And from what I remembered, the rule of thumb was 1.5 sizes up from your men's size; however, when I looked at the CM conversion chart on the Nike.com, it was only up 1 full size like you just mentioned. Kinda had me scratching my head.
   Quote:
@Fahqu001 Not sure what happened there? I went 1.5 sizes up and should have only gone 1 size up. One will do it.
dont know if you guys knew this but wmns sz 12 got the same length in centimeters as the mens sz 11, to keep it short for you guys the wmns sz 12 got the width from the mens sz 10.5 but the length from the mens sz 11 so for some people with narrow feet it would be better if they go 1 sz up instead 1.5

Last edited:
ain't nobody copping those god awful tinker 90's....

no one bit first time around so why does Nike think they'll move em again now??

hey Nike, make more spiridons!!! We actually want to buy those lol
Is it me or did Nike just take off the "exclusive restock" they had on snkrs?? A few AM's were still left. And now… everything is gone. I know a lot of these didn't sell

Thanks. I was looking at the Nike charts. And from what I remembered, the rule of thumb was 1.5 sizes up from your men's size; however, when I looked at the CM conversion chart on the Nike.com, it was only up 1 full size like you just mentioned. Kinda had me scratching my head.
   Quote:
@Fahqu001 Not sure what happened there? I went 1.5 sizes up and should have only gone 1 size up. One will do it.
dont know if you guys knew this but wmns sz 12 got the same length in centimeters as the mens sz 11, to keep it short for you guys the wmns sz 12 got the width from the mens sz 10.5 but the length from the mens sz 11 so for some people with narrow feet it would be better if they go 1 sz up instead 1.5
I noticed the conversions were up one full size from men's using CMs as the form of measurement when I looked it up on NDC, but in the past, with Nike, the rule of thumb was go up 1.5 in the women's size which had me scratching my head when I looked at the chart earlier. I know with the Flyknit Roshes, since they were unisex, they fit really weird to me. They were long and narrow; however, Flyknit Racers, have the up 1.5  for women's sizing from the men's sizing right there on the box label and fit like you'd expect.

Hope that makes sense ...

BTW, the chart you're using as reference seems to be more accurate than the on the Nike site.  Another thing that threw me off is a I wear a lot more brands than Nike. From Asics, Adidas, Diadora, Saucony, Vans, etc. From what I recall, a 10 is 28 cm. On the Nike site, it's 27.1.  Only thing I could possible guess, was that was a measurement chart and if your foot measures 27.1, then you'd need to get a  size 10/28 CM for 9 CMs "clearance"? Man, I just don't know 
grin.gif

Is it me or did Nike just take off the "exclusive restock" they had on snkrs?? A few AM's were still left. And now… everything is gone. I know a lot of these didn't sell

Last edited:
I agree about not wasting time and money on stuff that I'm on the fence about. Personally, the wife puts up with a pair a month. Usually ends up being like 1-2. I can't be wasting my monthly pickup with some blah ish.
You young single cats are probably laughing right now, but wait...you'll see. Choose wisely.

Season tickets you say...
@Fahqu001
Kicks for tics? [emoji]127944[/emoji]
lol. I'm trying to sell the entire season right now. Typically some buys them and my FSU entire season so I don't have to deal with the headache of selling each game individually.

I'm looking at These on eBay right now. Kind of dope. Supposedly "heavy metal pack" I did a bit of digging and only found a few vague references? Anyone familiar with these? #325018-001 not sure of year? Listed for 140$ OBO. I'm a sucker for a gum bottom

Last edited:
I'm looking at These on eBay right now. Kind of dope. Supposedly "heavy metal pack" I did a bit of digging and only found a few vague references? Anyone familiar with these? #325018-001 not sure of year? Listed for 140$ OBO. I'm a sucker for a gum bottom
http://www.kixpress.com//AIR-MAX-90-P499.aspx

its a 2008 release, and the outsole is not really a gumbottom its more of a faded yellowish light brown color

Last edited:
Yeah I guess it is. Still a pretty dope CW IMO. I've been buying too much this month so I think I'm gonna pass. Thanks again man. Definitely gonna add it to the list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom