The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Actually looking at them now on EBAY size 11 DS for 130$ + shipping. Looks legit. Thinking about pulling the trigger, or if anyone else interested?

That new Nike App has both Pedro lourenco CWs. Just grabbed women's size 12, still some left in both CW! 150$ free shipping

I always like a good infrared debate.

For me, besides the 08 infra pink, they all look the same walkin down the street.

Good collectors can tell at a glance which is which by the small differences.

But they're all good in the dirt and rain.

The only other main issue with current Infrared releases is the mesh. Definitely not easy to catch with the naked eye but pre-2013 Infrareds had the older/softer mesh. The last two releases were much more rigid/stiff.

Only you could get away with that reseller mentality in an AM thread. You'd get roasted elsewhere.
tongue.gif
nobody here would dare to roast me, and if that person is out here i challenge him now to step up and bring it on

scaps is even too good for you
laugh.gif
the charred capital L would fit your stomach more, roasting me ?? i saw it indeed, the last altercation with 3 members against me doesnt even gain you 1 rep, i collected all the reps like it was pokemon
roll.gif
  reporting my comments like a snitch hoping that i would get banned, and you know what i am still here to be an eyesore for you lmaooo
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What's 'scaps'?

Your warnings are growing though....matter of time buddy.

You and your reps, have them all, please, they mean almost as little to me as your very life does.

Last edited:
I'll throw it.

Shame he ain't gots da skillz to pick it up.

Reps n wotnot.....spare me sonny.

Go upload someone else's photos, it's what you're good at.

Last edited:
This dude posted a feet pic on a sneaker board like he's Shoeless Joe. Ain't nobody trying to see that. Nice humble brag but you look lonely bruh.

Ps. Never post a pic for the rest of your life on this forum that isn't of your shoes, I'll be watching.....forever.

Back
Top Bottom