The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

exactly...how you gong to "help someone out" and have to pay a few bucks out of your own pocket for helping out
smh.gif

dudes dont understand.......
I have been wanting 2 pop something off with this. I can have HoH murdered at that. S dub, you are a mod, let's get something happening.I'm D.

sometimes u gotta pay to play homie....i think its worth coughin up an xtra 8-9 dollars for a paypal fee....either that or an xtra 100-150 on ebay if itmean that much to u....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

exactly...how you gong to "help someone out" and have to pay a few bucks out of your own pocket for helping out
smh.gif

I have been wanting 2 pop something off with this. I can have HoH murdered at that. S dub, you are a mod, let's get something happening. I'm D.
nerd.gif

good to see that onlymjs is looking out...had I actually been paying attention, i woulda hit him up as well...oh well...props to you my dude for lookin out

White Foams with Swoosh >>> White Foams with out Swoosh.

The black check offsets the all white on these kicks perfectly. Like reverse Dooms.

I understand the darker colors looking better on the Ones but I White Foams deserve a swoosh.

This will be copped.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

White Foams with Swoosh >>> White Foams with out Swoosh.

The black check offsets the all white on these kicks perfectly. Like reverse Dooms.

I understand the darker colors looking better on the Ones but I White Foams deserve a swoosh.

This will be copped.
but dooms should really just be reverse pearls in a way lol

If it wasn't for the yellow gummy sole I could prolly get over the big swoosh as long as the ice was there. Jus somethin about that yellowsole....IDK....looks cheap. Maybe they'll be icey they ain't put out pics yet. I don't think a Foam Pro has ever had an icey sole. Maybe that'swhy I don't like pros. Plus I already had these so it's not that exciting I guess. Good luck fellas.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

If it wasn't for the yellow gummy sole I could prolly get over the big swoosh as long as the ice was there. Jus somethin about that yellow sole....IDK....looks cheap. Maybe they'll be icey they ain't put out pics yet. I don't think a Foam Pro has ever had an icey sole. Maybe that's why I don't like pros. Plus I already had these so it's not that exciting I guess. Good luck fellas.

what you mean it isnt icy...you sounds like you want something out of a freezer on your foot. You hated these kicks the whole thread now maybe you "prollyget over the big swoosh", nah dont cop..you better not get these all the complaining you been doing, and if you do get a chance to get em I hope you pay$470 for em
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by Jcool813

^ me neither don't they have jobs?

only mjs won't give me the hook up because i told him charging a paypal fee is illegal.
i planned on paying it but now he's ignoring my messages. i'll jus have to find a hook up in NY or not get them.

o well how much should resale be?
How can you complain about a paypal fee when he is picking you up the shoe? So he should not only do you a favor but lose money in top of that? No wonder he wont respond tp you your being ignorant.

i wasn't complaining i was jus letting him know. drop it.

only mjs if i send you the 264 or w.e will it be all over?

Originally Posted by Jcool813

only mjs if i send you the 264 or w.e will it be all over?
Pretty Sure That Train's BEEN DONE Left The Station Guy
grin.gif

Like They Say, "You Live And You Learn"
laugh.gif

people want a pair of foams that already cost 200+ after tax and shipping but don't want to pay an "illegal" paypal fee which will cost about $7
laugh.gif

frank is helpin NTers out and they want him to cover paypal fees while doing YOU the favor? frank just throw in free shipping too, with double boxed,priorityand insurance and tracking
smile.gif

while you're at it,can you please tell hoh not to charge tax either, is that too much to ask?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

retail for pro's should be 169.99
so dudes selling for 3 bills are almost making 50% profit.
unlike the 1/2 cents which cost 189.99 and goin for 250.

My money's riding on Only MJ's, literally.
laugh.gif

Thanks my man, hopefully I can return the favor one day.
wink.gif

^^^Just like my sig, it's always been like that,
one to rock and one to stock, or one to sell and one to stale.
Welcome to NT.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

retail for pro's should be 169.99
so dudes selling for 3 bills are almost making 50% profit.
unlike the 1/2 cents which cost 189.99 and goin for 250.

didn't know pros retailed for less.

they are probably going to go for 300+ on ebay.

still want to see pics.

I agree I talked to him, and I had no problem with price. I just appreciate him copping some kicks I can't

Just got back from HOH Chi and they said the release for these definitely got pushed back. Still no definite release date yet. I'll keep yall posted.

Only MJ's... quick question... how you gonna hook all these folks up when there's gonna be a line-up and tickets and all? Not hating, I know you'rea good dude (good to meet you last week by the way), but I know I'm copping multiples too and so are a bunch of other people I'm sure. I just don'twant you to besmirch your own rep. by letting some of these folks down who have all their hopes and dreams riding on you.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

If it wasn't for the yellow gummy sole I could prolly get over the big swoosh as long as the ice was there. Jus somethin about that yellow sole....IDK....looks cheap. Maybe they'll be icey they ain't put out pics yet. I don't think a Foam Pro has ever had an icey sole. Maybe that's why I don't like pros. Plus I already had these so it's not that exciting I guess. Good luck fellas.
what you mean icy...you sounds like you want something out of a freezer on your foot. You hated these kicks the whole thread now maybe you "prolly get over the big swoosh", nah dont cop..you better not get these all the complaining you been doing, and if you do get a chance to get em I hope you pay $470 for em
happy.gif
i guess u wouldnt know what an icey sole is buyin pros all the time....you know a translucent clear sole...
laugh.gif
....i had pearls when u was in diapers dunkin on cats. I never said i was buyinem for me i said the gum yellow sole is garbage and i would buy em if they were icey soles..guess u cant read....i already got the hookup so i'll buy 3pairs just for u and post pics then sell every pair for retail. when u cant cop these dont hollar at me either. Unless u wanna pay $470....here i'll show uthe first icey sole youve ever seen...its the clear part on the bottom of the shoes......
laugh.gif

^How Is Asking A Buyer To Cover Paypal Fees "Illegal"?

Sounds Like You Shot Yourself In The Foot On This One
laugh.gif
from paypal's website...
4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.
Interesting.....I Guess I Never Really Read The Fine Print..... I Could See How Maybe Paypal Would Consider That A Crime If Big Business' Were Trying To Surcharge Transactions. In This Case Tho, OnlyMJ's Is Nice Enough To Offer The Favor, What Would Be "Illegal" About Asking The Buyer To Pay For ALL Costs Involved In Getting Them The Product They Are Seeking?....Doesn't Seem Like Much Of A Case In Court If You Ask Me
roll.gif
In The End Tho It All Comes Down To The Good Ole Saying, "Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You".... How You Sound Tryin To Tell Dude His Retail+Tax+Paypal Fee Price Is "Illegal" When He's Doin YOU A Favor?
laugh.gif
exactly...how you going to "help someone out" and have to pay a few bucks out of your own pocket for helping out
smh.gif

thts just common sense~ sometimes just feel very frustrated to be a nice guy~ lol
i feel very sad for OnlyMJ's... he helps a wrong guy...
oh well... this world is full of BS~
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Just got back from HOH Chi and they said the release for these definitely got pushed back. Still no definite release date yet. I'll keep yall posted.

Only MJ's... quick question... how you gonna hook all these folks up when there's gonna be a line-up and tickets and all? Not hating, I know you're a good dude (good to meet you last week by the way), but I know I'm copping multiples too and so are a bunch of other people I'm sure. I just don't want you to besmirch your own rep. by letting some of these folks down who have all their hopes and dreams riding on you.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom