The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Im lost now ....
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

Jesus Shuttlesworth is Ray Allen-Ray Allen wore the OG version playing his father in the movie.Hence the name shuttle posites aka "pearl"

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

ya'll help me out
nerd.gif
whats the difference between pros and ones? is it just the nike logo on the side and in the back thats makes them pros??
nerd.gif

Foam ones have no swoosh and were Penny Hardaways shoe, Pros have the swoosh on the side and was anyone elses shoe that wanted to wear the foamposite

Yea, dont forget the different sold, and no 1 cent logos.... Pros are swooshed out... Pennys just have that lil swoosh on the forefoot. subtle differeneces,but overal very, very similar models...

Yes we know ray allen played jesus shuttlesworth in the movie he got game, and we know he wore the pearls. But please stop with the nick names like shuttleposites, and jesus shuttlesworth foam pros.

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator
no offense but the info youre posting is complete nonsense
The Nike Peral Foamposite will be limited to Tier 0 and Hyperstrike and HOH exclusive.
theres either hoh exclusive or hoh + tier0 and hyperstrike aint an account nor meant for public

He gettin this info from the clouds....amazingly none of my connects @ Nike can confirm his info and the release is 2 weeks away?....

Gettin the popcorn ready for this one.

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

pearls they aint for the public,just where the movie was shot!.^^^^^^^no urban accounts for the last time!HS=hyper strike

i dont like your comments...
"ultra rare" and "ultra hard to get" basically is what your saying
on top of that i will have no money for these...

Posite Proliferator please go back to school and learn some grammar rules before coming here and writing gibberish

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Not looking forward to analysis but I have no choice right?
ohwell.gif

what are you studying and what do we have to do to get some sort of NT Pre-Screening, between this guy Foam Phelps and Stead, the last few weeks have beenrandom irrational threads and posts
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom