The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

there was a reason the kryptonate release was NY only.

what would the reason be behind the Pearls? Idk much about penny but he played in Orlando. so idk why nike would make it HoHNY only.

Thats neither here nor there since these are pros and not foamposite ones.

i don't get what your saying.

the kryptonates were nate robinsons shoes and he plays for NY so the shoes were NY only.

That even though penny played for orlando he didnt wear pros. he wore foamposite pros so that it doesnt even matter where he played. Foams in general justrelease in key areas/locations where nike knows the locals will eat them up and not have them on shelves. Hence why the eggplant release was so hard to get inmany cities.

^exactly, not only that stores are smart, and know what their clients will like. for example Seattle got limited Foams, even more limited 1/2 Cents I think 1full FSR, but the same store got a few FSR's of the Griffeys. These are different though, even though no one knows the release info, its sounding like HOHonly

really hope these will release like the silver pro from last year...
then i will be easier to cop these... luv these... brings bak my memory

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

really hope these will release like the silver pro from last year...

Damn son , that is a BIG wish ... SANTA Cant fulfill everyones wants .... Dont wish for so much ...

what would the reason be behind the Pearls? Idk much about penny but he played in Orlando. so idk why nike would make it HoHNY only.

the kryptonates were nate robinsons shoes and he plays for NY so the shoes were NY only.

That even though penny played for orlando he didnt wear pros. he wore foamposite pros so that it doesnt even matter where he played. Foams in general just release in key areas/locations where nike knows the locals will eat them up and not have them on shelves. Hence why the eggplant release was so hard to get in many cities.

ok now i understand. even though he never wore pros he didnt play for any states w/ a HoH location. correct me if im wrong. anybody know what retail is onpros?

^ he played with the knicks from 2004-2006. At the same time I see why they are doing HoH that way it's a for sure sellout and not like eggplants whichkeep popping up at a few locations. But I wish they showed Miami some love with any foam like release cause the eggs here were a travesty and 1/2 cents not tomention.

Jcool813 wrote:

loonyrobert wrote:

Jcool813 wrote:

what would the reason be behind the Pearls? Idk much about penny but he played in Orlando.
so idk why nike would make it HoHNY only.

That even though penny played for orlando he didnt wear pros. he wore foamposite pros so that it doesnt even matter where he played. Foams in general just
release in key areas/locations where nike knows the locals will eat them up and not have them on shelves. Hence why the eggplant release was so hard to get in
many cities.

if that was their reasoning, why would they only release in NY and not also release in the DMV?? doesn't make sense.

STOP WITH THE SPECULATION ABOUT WHERE HE PLAYED IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHERE THEY ARE BEING RELEASED!

...Just got connected into the Swoosh world!!
pimp.gif
grin.gif
Sooooo these BETTA NOT drop on there, or im cleanin shop!!! Holla!

Any word on new release date.... if they droppin at supposed Wheton DTLR or other DTLRs (or any other stores) in the DMV....?!

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Its NOT HOHNY only. Its a basketball Nike exclusive not a NY gimmick like the Nates. These shoes ae not that limited.
You shouldn't talk about things you don't know about. My info came directly from the manager at HOH CHI who told me that HQ WANTS to makethis an HOH NYC exclusive b/c of all the hype they get over foams (e.g., the 2 block-long line for the eggplant release, whereas HOH CHI still had themavailable in FSR #'s like 2-3 days later, and finally sold out their remaining sizes - thanks to me - only two weeks ago). They want to move these in andout the door in 1 day, so HOH NYC is the logical/only option.

I'm not saying that this will definitely be the case tho... the same manager who was telling me this info also told me that he's really trying to pushback and get at least a small shipment sent out here to the Chi.

Just telling you what was told to me by a very reliable source. I'll update as I get more info.

^^^ DAMN sounds bad .... If they really want to put them all at HOH NY they WHY not let the HOH CHI get at least 1 or 2 fsr's .... Do you know when thisinfo well be FINAL ????

i don't mind limited releases but this is just unfair.

a quickstrike would have been too easy for nike to do.

they should make them like the eggplants and halfcents.

I really want this shoes but I guess this is not for me
hoh only releases, always end up for and arm and a leg

I'll wait untill nike decide to have HOH Denver
roll.gif

if anybody going to hohny wants an extra pair hit me up..ill be out there but i really dont need these

i just got bombarded with messages
laugh.gif

im doing pickups but my paypal is locked due to "excessive activity"

my car needs a sound system
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom