The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

100% on everything said in here about this doc. Sketch had me the hairs on my arm creep. Never been so shook looking at someone’s eyes before When they showed his mug shots.. 2 am Watching this in the house by myself did not help.
My man had groupies sending him nudes.

I can name 5 serial killers that i’ve been face to face with and it trips me out how "normal" they seem.
Well I don't recall ever coming into contact with any serial killers personally but a friend's Dad worked as a truck driver for Kenworth and came into contact with Gary Ridgeway, aka the Green River Killer, numerous times and said he was always friendly, seemed to do well at his job, but did come off odd at times. Said he would never have suspected Gary to be the killer.

One recently just died, The Grim Sleeper, you just chop it up with them and it's like nothing.

100% on everything said in here about this doc. Sketch had me the hairs on my arm creep. Never been so shook looking at someone’s eyes before When they showed his mug shots.. 2 am Watching this in the house by myself did not help.
My man had groupies sending him nudes.

lol damn this doc had grown men shook like that ? I live by myself lol so I’ll wait to watch it .

Outside of the wire movie on Netflix 5/10 it was trash ! The plot didn’t make much sense whatsoever , and Franklin Saint was a little bi*txh the whole movie . Netflix need to stop dumping 100+ million into these bad movies .

Most of their Action films come up short (Spectral, Triple Frontier, Extraction) So Im not expecting much from this. Will watch off the strength of Franklin Saint

I thought Godfather of Harlem was just ok

I'm cool on being entertained by racism and white supremacy and hearing the N word several times an episode

I think they're different than HBO Max. HBO is known for quality, so they want to live up to that.

Amazon Prime gets movies that could have been at the theater, so they're paying a little more, but they're better quality.

Netflix seems like they just want to keep pumping out content weekly to keep people coming back.

Back
Top Bottom