The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Hannah is dumb as a box of rocks but reality is a lot of young girls are and go through this **** or worse. Crazy the stories I hear from chicks of when they were younger and people taking advantage.

People need to chill with spoilers in here for 13 Reasons Why...this **** came out 5 days ago, most people haven't finished this show yet

With that being said...I'm up to episode 6 and this little teeny bopper anti bullying **** has been dragging on for a good few episodes. Is it worth me watching the last 7 or are the rest gonna be like this?

13 Reasons Why...
Pour out some liquor for Jeff. He was dedicated to helping Clay's simp *** get them Hannah yambs

Just wrapped 13 reasons.

Episodes 12 & 13 make up for the series, the best episodes. Some intense scenes in the last episode.

Just finished it as well. Some parts toward the end were hard to watch man.

Last edited:
13 reasons why was great.. could see them going back for season 2.. y'all peep the Tyler suitcase?

Just finish 13 Reasons Why also! Really enjoyed it! Looking forward to what's next!

The episodes towards the end were pretty difficult to watch.

Y'all need to chill with them spoilers though.

Last edited:
Dragged in the middle and the stupid decisions by the kids were annoying, but essentially that's the point. Last two eps were intense. Good show.

Wentworth is way better man... OITNB got dumb pretty quick imo i think only the first 2 seasons are good
I disagree but then again I look a Wentworth as a more realistic version. OITNB last season ended with a hellova cliff hanger so I'm excited to see what's up

Ready for the Get Down Part 2 
pimp.gif
 Ready to see wifey Mylene 
pimp.gif

Attack on Titan is playing with me with them boring first episodes, then mostly boring setup episodes, then beat me over the head with a surprise in the middle of the season....

I have to still the Get Down a watch. Funny, a friend from middle school actually stars in the show. Not sure which character but I know his rap name is Bryant Dope.

Attack on Titan is playing with me with them boring first episodes, then mostly boring setup episodes, then beat me over the head with a surprise in the middle of the season....

Did you finish it up? I actually think it has a good first episode. Had me hooked.

Back
Top Bottom