The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

picasso swerve picasso swerve Cashflow Cashflow I am on S5E8 of Chicago Med and will have a more detailed write up when I am caught up. Looks like theres only 5 season up on Netflix but apparently there’s a 6th that I can watch through my Xfinity OnDemand.

Anyway, this show has legitimately made me more self aware about going to the doctor when I don’t feel well. Having said that….the lack of regard for rules, laws and authority is BEYOND infuriating. This **** wouldn’t even be allowed in the corporate world but you got medical professionals acting out and circumventing regulations every few days. Dr. Choi might be the only one with a clean record because of his Navy days but everyone else is out there doing whatever they want.

I am so glad I never got sick during my Chicago rotation. If I go back, I’m going to ask to be driven to the next state over for medical attention. Gaffney Chicago Med needs to be thrown UNDER the jail :smh::lol:

picasso swerve picasso swerve Cashflow Cashflow I am on S5E8 of Chicago Med and will have a more detailed write up when I am caught up. Looks like theres only 5 season up on Netflix but apparently there’s a 6th that I can watch through my Xfinity OnDemand.

Anyway, this show has legitimately made me more self aware about going to the doctor when I don’t feel well. Having said that….the lack of regard for rules, laws and authority is BEYOND infuriating. This **** wouldn’t even be allowed in the corporate world but you got medical professionals acting out and circumventing regulations every few days. Dr. Choi might be the only one with a clean record because of his Navy days but everyone else is out there doing whatever they want.

I am so glad I never got sick during my Chicago rotation. If I go back, I’m going to ask to be driven to the next state over for medical attention. Gaffney Chicago Med needs to be thrown UNDER the jail :smh::lol:

Yeah like someone said the lack of punishment for someone overstepping their boundaries is something that ticked him. Didnt hit mine so much but the unnecessary lovey stuff was much. I could understand a character or two but they tried it for every single main character.

Lowkey one of my fav characters is Sam, the nuerosurgeon. Dude is just so frank and serious its kinda funny. :lol:

Another thing that kinda was like alllright was whenever they had a patient do a transplant or something and then you see them in recovery with a basic IV line and oxygen and thats it.

Cuzzo gave me his HBO Max account. What have I been missing out on…so many good movies. Had to start by rewatching Goodfellas.
Watch The Flight Attendant before any other SERIES. Surprisingly good. It has a lead that I always thought of as a goody goody two shoes kind of Actress, nah buddy, shorty is a mess. Drunk prossy….show is super fire.

Last edited:
Cuzzo gave me his HBO Max account. What have I been missing out on…so many good movies. Had to start by rewatching Goodfellas.

Watch Barry

BD04B449-2CC8-4735-8851-A8581E418CE2.jpg

I remember watching this w/ this chick feeling the feels b/c its a good real life type scene
1629342355607.png
, & she's over here in tears laughing at him. I was so offended.

Not for nothing, I really enjoyed The Suicide Squad. Fun entertaining movie for sure. A little crazy at the end when you find out the uhh…bad guy but I had no expectations for this and thoroughly enjoyed.

Not for nothing, I really enjoyed The Suicide Squad. Fun entertaining movie for sure. A little crazy at the end when you find out the uhh…bad guy but I had no expectations for this and thoroughly enjoyed.
Agreed. Although everyone seems to have loved John Cena but I thought his lines were pretty bad and him as the comedic focus was too forced.

I figured it out in real time watching but it’s a very slow
Movie. Action brings you back in but you’re gonna doze off.
5/10.

Not Netflix but there’s no thread for that streaming service but has anyone else peeped this show “Dr. Death” on Peacock? It’s obviously dramatized but based on a true story and features Joshua Jackson, Christian Slater, Alec Baldwin, Grace Gummer (Mr. Robot) and some other familiar faces. Read up on the doctor after finishing it and dude was truly off the chains. Wood recommend.

Not Netflix but there’s no thread for that streaming service but has anyone else peeped this show “Dr. Death” on Peacock? It’s obviously dramatized but based on a true story and features Joshua Jackson, Christian Slater, Alec Baldwin, Grace Gummer (Mr. Robot) and some other familiar faces. Read up on the doctor after finishing it and dude was truly off the chains. Wood recommend.

I like reading about serial killers so I think I know who you talking about. A British doctor that has like 200+ bodies...crazy story. I'll check it out.

I like reading about serial killers so I think I know who you talking about. A British doctor that has like 200+ bodies...crazy story. I'll check it out.
Now THAT is insane but nah it’s not him. It’s an American guy but he’s a straight up sociopath/psychopath in the truest sense. It’s crazy but there was a stat at the end that says that behind cancer and heart disease, medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the US :wow:. Just after I was talking about going to the doctor more a couple posts ago :lol:

Definitely an interesting to see how easily things slip through the cracks or get looked over for money in this country. Sad |l

Back
Top Bottom