The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Enjoyed The War For Cybertron, but now I have to wait

I wish there was more savagery especially on the part of Megatron. I hate the Bayformers. But the way Megatron was snuffing the spark out of the Autobots.

Also a lil sense of humor. It’s like it takes itself too seriously. Robot Shakespeare.

But can’t wait for the second series.

Finished UA S2 earlier. The writing for this season was up there with Watchmen. Really good story telling. Bout to watch some easter egg vids but I think I caught everything.

P Valley is ok, its better than I thought it would be. Bout to catch up on that too.

Had no clue Umbrella Academy was back! Season 1 was doppppeee! number 5 carries the show though, that kid is awesome

Umbrella Academy season 2 was really good.

I kinda forgot what diego’s power was. I thought he was just good at throwing knives and fighting. Then he stopped a bunch of bullets in midair like he was magneto. I guess he can control how objects move in the air.

ellen page is looking rough. Big forehead, really pale and skinny. Her milf wasn’t bad though.

My dude Elliott was weird but deserved some respect. He couldn’t even get buried.

Glad to see Ben will still be on the show and alive. He finally went to the white light / after life and then his siblings manage to change that too in less than a day. :lol:

When Ben found out Klaus already had a threesome with Jill and the bald guy and they had a sex swing. :rofl:

reddit is saying there’s a bunch of sparrow symbols scattered throughout the episodes.

Diego is suppose to be telekinetic but everything he tries to control always veers off to the right or left forming a L shape or how a knight chess piece moves.

Good to see Ben in a bigger more tangible role.

:lol: if dude picked completely different children.

He’s telekinetic? He should def be using his powers to move more stuff besides knives.

Maybe he formed an all Asian team when he saw how his umbrella academy kids were all crazy and misbehaved..

Diego is suppose to be telekinetic but everything he tries to control always veers off to the right or left forming a L shape or how a knight chess piece moves.

Good to see Ben in a bigger more tangible role.

:lol: if dude picked completely different children.
Dude such a piece of **** he likely did. Like "well thanks for coming back and showing me you all are failures"

The Umbrella Academy S2 was cool.
I expected it to fall off.
It kept me entertained throughout.
I like that it was 10 instead of 13.

ABSENTIA Season3 started on July17?
I would have knocked that out ASAP had I known.
Time to get on S2 finale.
I love that Sexy little Minx.
Something about these AWG’s in these Detective/Doctor/Pyschiatrist/Positions of Power where they are super unhinged and barely hanging on to their Sanity that Intrigues me.
I’m sure that says something about me.....

My Mother is a White Slimmy that had her fair share of hardships from doing time in the Penitentiary for running a High End Booster Team that got busted.
That, as well as having a team of Catch Me Of You Can check Fraudsters that got busted for Counterfeit Check’s, she paid her debt to Society and took the blame for the whole team which included my Aunt who was battling and ended up losing a bout to Leukemia. I had 3 siblings, 2 younger sisters who were 7 and 8, I was 10 and an older brother who was 11.
......and my Aunt who passed had 5 kids from 4years of age to 14, and she passed while my Mother was away. 15months in my Mother got Early Relase for Good behavior but mostly because of the situation at home with my Father raising us 9 on his own. She hit the ground running when she got out(Felony didn’t stop her/she’s white too so that little bit of privilege helped) but she came home and handled up. Never once complained. Never once showed she was unhappy or against all odds.

I think that may be why I love some WhitE Women who aren’t perfect but make a life as good as anybody else.

Back
Top Bottom