The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anybody watch “Ramy” on Hulu? Its real good imo and season 2 drops at midnight:pimp:

Yeah it's cool. His uncle and his disabled friend are hilarious. I also want to clap his sister's cheeks. I knew about Ramy from his HBO comedy special, which was unfortunately lame as hell. I didn't even know he had a show until he won the Golden Globe. Mahershala Ali was a good addition this season. Haven't finished yet, going back and forth with Space Force and a Wire rewatch.

June on Netflix

Highlights for me are V for Vendetta, Silence, Lady Bird and Frost/Nixon.

and NBC's Hannibal

Da 5 Blood's
"Inside Man (2006) – Comedy-drama from Spike Lee starring Denzel Washington."

:rofl: :rofl:

I read that like what? We must've seen a different movie.

The Troy tv show was pretty good. Talked about it last year. Helen had beautiful *******.

Might start Space Force after the ufc fights tonight.

Finally watched the Downton Abbey movie on hbogo. Tom got himself a nice one again.

Not sure what to think about space force.
Space Force is loaded with star actors but complete garbage :lol:

Swear... it's like they didn't know whether to make it a comedy, sci fi, or serious... I'll finish it just because I'm a completionist. I'm currently on episode 4 now, but I'm struggling to even pay attention. I was expecting something along the lines of The Orville hell even Avenue 5 was better than this, and that was pretty bad... If anyone is looking for something decent to watch tonight go for Control Z. Its decent, kinda cringy, some strange shockers, but a little predictable still worth a watch though.

Last edited:
Claire and Jamie are reacquainted.
Just made it to Episode 6 of Season 3.
It took me over a week to get through the first 5 eps of Season 3.
It’s been good though, Season3 has.
Much better than I anticipated when they split.
I hope they meet back up with Geillis or Gillian.
I know she traveled back, I hope she missed the witch trials this time.

sidenote: I can’t believe that Jamie smashes the Princess

Space Force hilarious and good to me.

But can see why other people would not like it. Non serious easy tv to watch for me. Not a life changer but nice to have a show to eat a sandwich with. Not always in the mood for intense or great

Watched The Wheelman last night to kill some time and it actually wasnt half bad for being shot mostly in two cars the entire time.

Need to check out Frank Grillos Kingdom series as I'm a big MMA fan and have heard its a great show buried on an obscure network.

Holy ****...anyone who hasn't watched Gangs of London needs to hop on however they can. This show is too dope. It has the best hand to hand combat scenes from any gangster themed show or movie.

Halfway through. A lot of crazy moments.

Space Force isn’t great but the last couple of episodes got me and I’d give it another season before I bail. The dynamic of Carell and Malkovich was good, but the material for an overwhelming majority of the season was awful. Have to give Greg Daniels and Carell the benefit of the doubt and see if they‘ll catch a groove. I don’t know if 5 hours of content is enough to judge what a show could be.

Space Force isn’t great but the last couple of episodes got me and I’d give it another season before I bail. The dynamic of Carell and Malkovich was good, but the material for an overwhelming majority of the season was awful. Have to give Greg Daniels and Carell the benefit of the doubt and see if they‘ll catch a groove. I don’t know if 5 hours of content is enough to judge what a show could be.

You just said yourself that the material for an overwhelming majority of the season was awful but you’re still gonna watch another season because two episodes were good :lol: no way I’m ever getting to those last two episodes. I was good after the first two episodes.

Helicopter pilot can get it though

1st ep. Only 30+ min.

Space Force wild dry so far.

Think I prefer Carell only in dramas now. Been killing that.

Last edited:
Space Force is ok. The first episode was definitely trash, though. I absolutely hate Steve Carell's daughter's character. :smh: :lol:

Okay OUTLANDER Heads, I'm confused about something....

Geillis was burned at the stake right, when Claire got off..
Now when Claire went back home to 1960's she met Gillian as a Teacher who was aware of how to time Travel...
....Now in Season 3 after Claire has went back in time for the 2nd time, Geillis has kidnapped Young IAN and Claire goes to her "palace" and they speak....do they know each other From Before when they were friends and on Trial together? What is going on here............

Back
Top Bottom