The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I was just about to say y'all were trippin about the latter 2 seasons of Orphan Black. Season 4 was very enjoyable.

Then I watched the 1st episode of season 5 0]

I just upgraded to Hulu Live TV last week and plan on getting that Disney Bundle
Hopefully the commercial free option + Hulu TV + that bundle will be less than $75/month

Watched 3 idiots, dont know if its on Us Netflix but man what a ride didnt felt the almost 3 hours runtime.

Watched 3 idiots, dont know if its on Us Netflix but man what a ride didnt felt the almost 3 hours runtime.
It's on US Netflix, just checked. Sounds like a good watch from the description, I may check it in the next few days.

I just watched the ep of Comedians in Cars with Eddie Murphy and guy told some great stories, never knew him and Jerry went way back. A couple really funny lines too.

I just upgraded to Hulu Live TV last week and plan on getting that Disney Bundle
Hopefully the commercial free option + Hulu TV + that bundle will be less than $75/month
I started the free trial for Hulu live. Says I'll be charged 44.99 when the week is up.

Not sure cable is really worth that much to me at this point, but I'm definitely going for that streaming bundle.

I didn't even really take the time to see what channels are available. I just got it for Action Bronson and Friends Watch Ancient Aliens this week.:lol:

Hulu got a rom com. Plus one. With the asian girl from Pen15. Ill check it out this weekend

5cd9dd4d2100005800805e66.jpg

Corner Gas on Amazon Prime. Corny af. And confusing because it looks like it was shot in the 90s but first season is 2004. But man, I like the wholesomeness of this--much appreciated in these crazy times. Been watching an episode before bed most nights.

WU
Assassins opens up and gets right to it.
This should be pretty lit....
Can't wait to see the little Asian Slimmies they have lined up for me....

Money Heist is so ****ing trash. I've quit it like 5 times now, but I keep going back to it.

Show should've been called "World's Dumbest Criminals."

Yeah ive finished it its mediocre, season 3 was okay especially with the cliffhanger at the end. Enjoyed season 3 barely got over season 1 and season 2 was a drag at times. Some ish happens because of plot purpose. I dont really get why my friends talking like its the best series ever smh

Finally made it to Season3 of Money Heist.

“The Gang was there”

The Professor makes me feel like anything is possible.
Dope that Berlin and The Professor turned out to be Brothers

Can't wait to see all the adult references I missed in Rocko.
I've randomly watched some episodes of Rugrats at 1AM on Teen Nick recently when I haven't been able to fall asleep, and even in that, they are definitely throwing in some stuff to keep adults entertained. It's funny to go back now at this age and see that.

I'm sure Rockos has A TON more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom