The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Then don’t watch the movie you quoted. Liable to catch a body.
I watched it, yeah ending was trash. Like they ran out of money, they needed like 10 more minutes really just have her go back and stop herself from throwing the slushie. About to watch She's Gotta Have It, wife said she tired and going upstairs. :evil:

So apparently Bosch is the ****.

Did not know Prime was holding like that.

FLAMES :pimp:

And season 2 > 1

That never happens!

Last edited:
Random, but the nvidia shield is the best media streaming device you can buy, f all rokus and fire tvs etc. Smooth, responsive, can play games, emulation, and some wii classics are coming in 1080p 60fps

stranger things 3 was much better than 2, but not as good as 1. Enjoying all these memes about the coupling up
64909305_119230762413785_2966731543215958935_n.jpg

Last edited:
After watching When They See Us and See You Tomorrow, I stumbled across The Confession Tapes on Netflix. It covers a different case each episode where people confess to a murder they didn't commit because they just get broken in the interrogation room. It is crazy how people just crumble under the pressure and say anything just to get out, no food, no sleep, no sense of time.

Random, but the nvidia shield is the best media streaming device you can buy, f all rokus and fire tvs etc. Smooth, responsive, can play games, emulation, and some wii classics are coming in 1080p 60fps

That's my next android tv box Imma pick up, it's been the best option since it came out. Wish it got updated at some point

My son and I very much enjoyed Season 3 of Stranger Things.

Finished season 3 of Jessica Jones - blah i guess

Not sure what i want to start next so i started watching Flash again.

my thing with stranger things is that it feels like there might be 30 min worth of story that they stretch out for a whole 8 episodes for no reason. everything is extremely dramatic including the smallest of things. there's only so much dramatic music and the camera zooming in on a bewildered for no reason face I can take before my suspended belief isn't suspended anymore.

and all these sounds and stuff happening but nobody hears or sees anything weird.

its mildly entertaining and the authenticity of the products on the shelves, how they dressed, etc. is on point but yeah. my minor gripes are becoming major as the seasons go on.

Saw Set It Up last night.

Not a fan of Rom-Com's but this one was really solid. Good writing but still pretty predictable. Taye Diggs was hilarious. Lucy Liu still looking good. Great performances from Zoey Deutch and Glen Powell.

6.5/8

Speaking of watching things we didn't think we would enjoy, Murder Mystery was good.
Did not want to like an Adam Sandler movie in 2019 but he did a good job

Saw Set It Up last night.

Not a fan of Rom-Com's but this one was really solid. Good writing but still pretty predictable. Taye Diggs was hilarious. Lucy Liu still looking good. Great performances from Zoey Deutch and Glen Powell.

6.5/8
I'll have to check this out. someone mentioned in here when it first came out and said it was good

Speaking of watching things we didn't think we would enjoy, Murder Mystery was good.
I lowkey thoroughly enjoyed that movie.

Point Blank is a decent watch.

Nothing new and pretty predictable.

Antony Mackie picks some of the worst roles. Rent must have been due.

Just started Good Girls, pretty good show.

Is it wrong that I remembered that Christina Hendricks was in this as soon as I noticed them thangs?

His Netflix catalog is pretty hit or miss, but he really has good chemistry with Jennifer Aniston.

Back
Top Bottom