The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I was going to start Riverdale lastnight and then I realized that it was a CW production, and I erased all thoughts or Riverdale from my head.

Anything riveting yet....
I won't say riveting but it was funny, episode 6 right now. Still waiting on the riveting part with only 4 episodes left. Foreal if I was dude I would have that boss on speed dial. Yo someone is giving me a hard time come handle them.

Can't lie main character straight goin out like a *****. Oh word you want the money not a problwm, just need you to talk to someone and you can take it.

I won't say riveting but it was funny, episode 6 right now. Still waiting on the riveting part with only 4 episodes left. Foreal if I was dude I would have that boss on speed dial. Yo someone is giving me a hard time come handle them.

Yeah.. I didn't understand that. Del sends a dude to keep an eye on his money, but nothing is done when someone is messing up the money. I just chalk it up to TV being TV.

Yeah.. I didn't understand that. Del sends a dude to keep an eye on his money, but nothing is done when someone is messing up the money. I just chalk it up to TV being TV.
Basically you would think anything jeopardizing his money would warrant the goons.
As the series is wrapping up it is becoming real TV and they are rushing to close loose ends sloppily.

I was going to start Riverdale lastnight and then I realized that it was a CW production, and I erased all thoughts or Riverdale from my head.

You should give it a shot.

CW been making some decent shows that have been well received like iZombie and The 100. I sort of stopped watching their DC stuff tho.

I had to low key read up on why he was so scared of the Snells cuz it didn't make sense to me.

Also, didn't like how the answer to every jam their in is to buy into a new business. Got old fast.

You should give it a shot.

CW been making some decent shows that have been well received like iZombie and The 100. I sort of stopped watching their DC stuff tho.
Yeah I can't get into either of those shows, stopped watching The Flash because every year the main villain is a speedster.

Yeah that buying news business crap and then also how he just spilled the info when things get hectic. I feel like the agent be BS to much, doing all this "work" but hasn't even talked to his main target. This ain't el Chalk we talking about eitber.

I liked how when he got in a pinch or even his wife they just spilled the beans.

When the wife was pressed she was quick to tell the kids.

When He was pressed he just came real with it and told the truth.

To me that was a part, is a part of their character and how methodical they are, specifically him.

It's like, okay here is the Elephant, now let's figure out 'what now'....

Neither the small time or the heavy hitter rednecks. Nope I been 2 seconds from death ain't nothing y'all rrdnecks can do.

Watch your mouth, those are hillbillies. Not rednecks. Thems shootin' words

I liked how when he got in a pinch or even his wife they just spilled the beans.

When the wife was pressed she was quick to tell the kids.

When He was pressed he just came real with it and told the truth.

To me that was a part, is a part of their character and how methodical they are, specifically him.

It's like, okay here is the Elephant, now let's figure out 'what now'....

I hated that. Maybe we been spoiled with other movies and shows that have creative liars. Never seen a show when a crook would tell on himself and who he works for so openly. Other than Archer but he's the world's greatest spy

Watch your mouth, those are hillbillies. Not rednecks. Thems shootin' words

I hated that. Maybe we been spoiled with other movies and shows that have creative liars. Never seen a show when a crook would tell on himself and who he works for so openly. Other than Archer but he's the world's greatest spy
I know right dude told everyone when things got tight, like really. If any one of these people tell the cops who already gunning for you. Episode 9 Del don't mess around bartender already knew what it was. Didn't turn around when things were going down, been around the block once or twice.

Unless these last two episodes are earthshattering I won't be watching a second season of this. Trying to really like the show but it is just coming up average at best. Some highs and lows making the show just average to me. The agent storyline seemed to take the most roundabout way I have ever seen to get to the goal.
Damn son goin out like MOFO John Connor.

Is it worse than Moonlight? Wife was like yeah let's watch this movie, I was like cool... Hold on WTF is going on, this ain't cool.

I haven't seen Moonlight, but I do want to just cause of the cast and director. I do think Blackbird is pretty good, especially since I watched it on a whim after only reading a small bio. I'd guess it has less than Moonlight just cause Moonlight had a bigger budget.

I don't think that incidentals expense is going to cover that hotel room. ROFLMAO.

I think I might as well go on home and have me some frozen custard. ROFLMAO.

Not on netflix but i'm watching Hell or High Water on Showtime on demand. It premiered this weekend. Really good movie. If you liked No country for old men and Sicario I reccommend it.

Not on netflix but i'm watching Hell or High Water on Showtime on demand. It premiered this weekend. Really good movie. If you liked No country for old men and Sicario I reccommend it.
Yeah all three of those are good movies, I really liked Chris in that role. Nice change of pace from Captain Kirk. DAMN did you say 60 episodes? Why release so many episodes at once, some shows been on for years and never had 60 episodes. Should of broke that up into seasons and released over the course of a year, bad marketing decision. Because next year you going to release another 60.

Back
Top Bottom