The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anyone know how often they add movies/tv?

My recently watched:

The Other Guys
Man vs. Wild
Scrubs Season 2

Plan on watching "Salt" tonight.

Anyone know how often they add movies/tv?

My recently watched:

The Other Guys
Man vs. Wild
Scrubs Season 2

Plan on watching "Salt" tonight.

Started watching 24 on the second season now
pimp.gif

Just watched Easy A. I thought it was pretty good and it definitely had some funny parts. Good flick overall. 
Going to check out Kick@#$ after these playoffs game.

Just watched Easy A. I thought it was pretty good and it definitely had some funny parts. Good flick overall. 
Going to check out Kick@#$ after these playoffs game.

If you want to watch a really good foreign action movie I suggest The Good, The Bad, The Weird. Its a really good Korean/Western movie. Check it out!

If you want to watch a really good foreign action movie I suggest The Good, The Bad, The Weird. Its a really good Korean/Western movie. Check it out!

put me on good documentaries, already watched super high me, 9/11 in plane site, and exit through the gift shop

put me on good documentaries, already watched super high me, 9/11 in plane site, and exit through the gift shop

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Jay02

^ Spartacus is probably my second favorite show behind Lost. Its only one season though.
theres two seasons 
Yea but i dont even consider the second a season. Its a prequel thats only 6 episodes long with no Andy Whitfield. It sucks and unfortunate that he cant return, im not trying to get used new main actor as Spartacus when Whitfield already killed it. Its just different.

^ Spartacus is probably my second favorite show behind Lost. Its only one season though.
theres two seasons 
Yea but i dont even consider the second a season. Its a prequel thats only 6 episodes long with no Andy Whitfield. It sucks and unfortunate that he cant return, im not trying to get used new main actor as Spartacus when Whitfield already killed it. Its just different.

theres two seasons 
WHAT?! Why can't he?! Where did you hear this from?!

***EDIT*** Just read it. SMH. I am absolutely distraught over this...

And do you still have the first season on your Netflix? Mine is gone
frown.gif

theres two seasons 
WHAT?! Why can't he?! Where did you hear this from?!

***EDIT*** Just read it. SMH. I am absolutely distraught over this...

And do you still have the first season on your Netflix? Mine is gone
frown.gif

Tell me about it, Spartacus was about to easily be my favorite show of all time. And now i feel like it will never be the same. Whitfield was gonna come back too but he had a relapse. Sucks so bad..

My Spartacus is still on instant. The website says you can still add it to your instant queue as well.

Tell me about it, Spartacus was about to easily be my favorite show of all time. And now i feel like it will never be the same. Whitfield was gonna come back too but he had a relapse. Sucks so bad..

My Spartacus is still on instant. The website says you can still add it to your instant queue as well.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

confessions%20of%20a%20superhero.jpg

follows the daily lives of the Hollywood Blvd caped crusaders. i was shocked at how awesome this was.

Just watched got done watching this. It was somewhat interesting. Superman was literally crazy and his wife was just as bad. Batman is a liar. All of his stories about his past just seemed made up. Wonder Woman could get it. And The Hulk was depressing.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

confessions%20of%20a%20superhero.jpg

follows the daily lives of the Hollywood Blvd caped crusaders. i was shocked at how awesome this was.

Just watched got done watching this. It was somewhat interesting. Superman was literally crazy and his wife was just as bad. Batman is a liar. All of his stories about his past just seemed made up. Wonder Woman could get it. And The Hulk was depressing.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok, so i recently watched:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]911 in plane sight: very interesting outlook. and no, i have never trusted the government.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Pixar Story: Great Watch.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bigger, Stronger, Faster: Really good Doc.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Salt: Eh... it was ok. Not an angelina jolie fan. didn't like the story all that much.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Spoiler [+]
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you do all the spy work from a very young age for your country and then all of a sudden you switch things up? come on now. would have loved the movie had she continued what she started. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Backyard: pretty sad for the most part.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Confessions of a superhero: see above.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Loose Change: Better than in plane sight imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that's all the recent new ones, to me, i've seen.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lakers are out of the playoffs.... back to Lost it is. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom