The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Went ahead and watched Sausage Party like everybody suggested and I'm glad I did. Movie had me laughing from beginning to end. Can see myself watching it 2-3 more times.

Went ahead and watched Sausage Party like everybody suggested and I'm glad I did. Movie had me laughing from beginning to end. Can see myself watching it 2-3 more times.

That is one of the few movies I've watched that after it was over I thought to myself was just a bit much.

Bruno comes to mind as well.

Sausage Party was over the top, still laughed throughout. It's def a lot of shock value stuff in it. That whole ending scene still has me hilariously shook.

Still haven't gotten around to wanting to watch Bruno. It's live action so it may be too real.

I remember the first and only time I tried to watch I Love You Philip Morris.....only lasted 15 mins. Had to cut it off QUICK

Sausage Party was over the top, still laughed throughout. It's def a lot of shock value stuff in it. That whole ending scene still has me hilariously shook.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. That last scene they just didn't give a... :wow: :lol:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. That last scene they just didn't give a...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
That last scene was just a free for all. makes me look at food differently.

Watched sausage party. I get the atheistic message, but it seems like there's a secondary message to caution us about processed food. I don't recall any natural meats being apart of the ruckus. Fruits and veggies were involved though. Sex scene had me hella uncomfortable. Did not expect to see a dude free basing bath salts in an animated film.

I wish the non-netflix seasons were available to watch somewhere with subtitles. The way the commentators talk about seina, she must've been wild compared to everyone else.

this for real.

do any of yall watching know or understand japanese?

Frozen is easily the worst movie that I've seen that people praise. Movie is the coldest smelliest pile of crap

I liked Frozen, but then Moana came along and destroyed it. The songs alone takes it to another place.

Frozen had
Let it go

Moana
Where you are
How far ill go

And the banger " your welcome"

Also it was more empowering for a young women.
Family structure
Giving praise to elders
Respect nature

Frozen
Had snow and a dbag prince

Show is GOAT already.
It opens with The Warrior by Patty Smith

Then, THEN....before 5minutes had passed, there's Miss Alison Brie and Betty Gilpin in a Jazzercise class decked out in 80's white hightop double strap Reeboks with the onesie leotard and thigh high stocking socks hitting the hipdip workout before heading off to the Women's shower in the Women's locker room, sliding out of those onesies and exposing those slightly low hanging Woman Meats.......only things missing so far, 80's bush.....

Real talk though, same scene, if you pause it as milky Alison slides into a fresh pair of cotton white bloomers, you can see the top of the bush just at the waistline of the knickers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom