The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Show does a good job of introducing a bunch of shady / scumbag characters. You're not sure who is guilty of doing what.

That guy jason is a damn fool. You don't tell someone to do something real bad unless you absolutely mean it.

Last edited:
This bendek guy is a fool. How you gonna sniff panties fresh from the machine? You inhale them before they're washed. SMH. I don't blame him though. Linda looks like a good flavor / scent.

Dude is casually looking through a fetish / dominatrix uniform order catalogue.

Her daughter emma is a bish.

Last edited:
It's weird watching this british show and the bad guys and cops don't have guns. So used to everyone having guns in american stuff.

yoooooooooo sense8 tho.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO had me trippin balls while smacked.

sense8 was such a great watch to me. Something different but still interesting and entertaining. Been fiending for season 2.

I would marry that Mexican actress that the gay guy was pretending to date. She was fire.

tumblr_nqvmc8sKvz1svofzto9_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Sense8 was weird to say the least. Situation escaladed quickly when ole girl up there dropped the dildo off the bed :rofl: :x

Everyone is shady or into seething ill on Marcella.

What a shut show man!
Show is fresh. I dig it

i'll have to go back and watch sense8

lost interest around episode 3 but i'll give it another shot

i'll have to go back and watch sense8

lost interest around episode 3 but i'll give it another shot

Ive been hooked since that first scene, i just finished ep. 3, ep 4 will be watched later on today :smokin

I guess because it keeps you guessing and you never know whats gona happen is why im really liking it...plus its something different in a new fresh way

Sense8 was weird to say the least. Situation escaladed quickly when ole girl up there dropped the dildo off the bed :rofl: :x

Yeah, stuff changed real quick.

At first, you're thinking damn this show is lit.
94f.png

Then
tumblr_mzvzexqo4U1qzwhb0o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Just finished Bloodline. Man **** that ending. I don't want to have to wait until season 3.

I was expecting John to go Full Heisenberg, but it ended up being Kevin, but he's just overly emotional (who's still a ***** and I hope he dies eventually) He legitimately makes me angry. I be yelling at my TV when he starts complaining "just shut the **** up already) he's up there with Agent Tolliver from Boardwalk Empire as far as annoying characters go. He's just so damn inept, literally everything he touches turns to complete ****. He's a bigger liability than Danny ever was. God he's awful. A complete ****-for-brains.

Never before have I watched a show where every character is terrible. But I **** with Danny and Nolan the hardest.

How did the rich dude get the tape?

Also I hope Ozzy dies too, I hate his character so much. And John's wife as well. Also Aguirre, i hate how he talks. Oddly enough I want Eric to live, he's so ****** stupid that I'd feel bad if he was killed.

All in all, it's a great show. Thank you NT for putting me on.

Last edited:
Halfway thru season 2 of Marco Polo...

My dude Ahmad a freak :x

OG Jimmy Darmody and he eem know it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom