The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

they need to stream eastbound and down. i bought the 1st and 2nd season. need to watch 3rd and 4th.

wallpaper-kenny-mexico-1600-e1285943438997.jpg
thereisnt a 4th season b

I recently bought a Roku box. I can finally watch Eastbound & Down and other shows in hd on a big screen :smokin.

What happened to No Reservations? I could have swore it was up on Netflix not too long ago.

Started watching Walking Dead, enjoying it thus far

I'm a grown *** man who lives on his own... The only thing I'm truly dependent on still is my cell plan (family plan FTW) and Netflix. Well my mom cancelled Netflix :frown: anyone wanna share their Netflix acct with me :D

Bruh its 7 bucks a month... I'm a broke college student still living with his parents and I can afford a streaming account. Its the cost of one and half McDonald's meals every month...

Just finished American Horror Story. Horrible show in my opinion. Just kept getting more and more ridiculous/farfetched

Just finished American Horror Story. Horrible show in my opinion. Just kept getting more and more ridiculous/farfetched

dang it I'm watching the pilot episode right now! it's pretty good so far

It started off strong to me but as I progressed I just kept encountering those what the f...? moments, like how do they even think of this stuff? Different strokes for different folks I guess, to me you either absolutely love the show or you hate it - no in between.

dang it I'm watching the pilot episode right now! it's pretty good so far

It started off strong to me but as I progressed I just kept encountering those what the f...? moments, like how do they even think of this stuff? Different strokes for different folks I guess, to me you either absolutely love the show or you hate it - no in between.

finished the first season....:smokin and >D. Started off so strong...now it's got me wondering.

Last edited:
I think it was a great show... Some parts were dumb but overall it had a good vibe and theme to it

I just watched Shaolin, Ong Bak 2, and War of the Arrows. They were dope, i recommend them. They're not in english tho but they have subtitles.

Back
Top Bottom