The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Uncharted wasnt bad. I thought it was a fun watch actually. Def kept me entertained and intrigued throughout. Tom coudda had some better one liners but overall it was enjoyable. The ending scenes. :pimp:
it was a good watch. for some reason, the movie reminds me a bit of the Goonies. the ending cliffhanger was good though.

Finished the Diner episode of Sandman. Yo this episode is wild. :lol: Whoever said skip this episode hell naw, its super interesting and dark.

Overall though I hate this hybrid Edward from Twilight/Neo from the Matrix look *** dude and his Billy Joe Armstrong from Greenday haircut.

Last edited:
Finished the Diner episode of Sandman. Yo this episode is wild. :lol: WHoever said skip this episode hell naw, its super interesting and dark.

Overall though I hate this hybrid Edward from Twilight/Neo from the Matrix look *** dude and his Billy Joe Armstrong from Greenday haircut.
I did. only because shogun could not finish that episode, so might as well skip it. besides, I like episode 6 way better without the distractions.

I did. only because shogun could not finish that episode, so might as well skip it. besides, I like episode 6 way better without the distractions.

Why would you skip a whole episode in any show. It was one of the more interesting episodes so far honestly. Plus the end of the episodes has a ending thats pretty important to the story.

Im like 15-20 minutes into 6 and man...imagine if thats how Death really is. We have "death" visiting us right before we go. Insane.

Last edited:
Finished the Diner episode of Sandman. Yo this episode is wild. :lol: WHoever said skip this episode hell naw, its super interesting and dark.

Yea I don't know why anyone would skip the diner episode except that one redneck who said he didn't like the gay stuff. :lol:

John definitely belongs in a mental institution. Morpheus was like how is any of this making the world a better place?

My man Micheal Che just wanted his burger lol

Lies serve a purpose. Can't have people being honest 24/7 in every situation. :lol:

Yea I don't know why anyone would skip the diner episode except that one redneck who said he didn't like the gay stuff. :lol:

John definitely belongs in a mental institution. Morpheus was like how is any of this making the world a better place?

My man Micheal Che just wanted his burger lol

Lies serve a purpose. Can't have people being honest 24/7 in every situation. :lol:

I caught a bit of that discussion before but didnt pay attention cause I didnt start watching Sandman yet. He said it forces the gay stuff on the viewers? No it doesnt. :lol: Theres the couple in the beginning, the son and Paul and then the scene at the diner thats it.

I caught a bit of that discussion before but didnt pay attention cause I didnt start watching Sandman yet. He said it forces the gay stuff on the viewers? No it doesnt. :lol: Theres the couple in the beginning, the son and Paul and then the scene at the diner thats it.

Yea I was expecting gay sex every episode and after watching it I was like " that's it? :lol:

He should probably stay away from shows like Industry.

This last part of the season is losing momentum. Episode 7 & 8 haven’t been that interesting.

The last 4 eps of sandman felt like a different show, like they changed up the writers for those episodes. The characters at the bnb were weird and that convention was an odd thing to introduce.

It's quick

Stuff like Peaky Blinders, Luther and Top Boy are quick watches

Subtitles are an absolute must though.

Bruv, you dont need subs for none of those shows. Maybe urbandictionary when hearing some slang from mandem in Top Boy thats about it.

Didn’t need subtitles for Luther. I’ve watched a bunch of British cop shows.

Needed them for Peaky though. The Scottish/Irish/Welsh accent is a whole other beast from the English accent.

Only needed subtitles for Top Boy for the slang

Back
Top Bottom