The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Some of the characters' actions in Resident Evil are unrealistic or just plain stupid, but it's pretty good.

How the hell do you not have security detail in a lab with secret AND illegal animal testing? That almost took me out of the show, but seeing the zombie dog done right kept me in.
it's Umbrella Corporation. they guard their secrets with puzzles and items. :lol:

on a serious note, I'm not sure if the director is the one they got from the "28 Days/Weeks Later" movies. it gave my that kind of stupidity vibe.

I saw this review on indie wire lol

"Good news for people who’ve always wanted to see the fake movies that Chris Evans’ “Scott Pilgrim vs. the World” character — blowhard action star Lucas Lee — made before exploding into a pile of coins at the bottom of a Toronto staircase: Netflix just spent at least $200 million to shoot one for real.

Gray Man felt rushed, didnt really connect to any of the characters cause no development so I wasnt really rooting for anyone. Honestly all the characters were kinda whack. A lot of action, the scene in Prague actually dope af, one part was on some Dominic Torreto jumping to save Letty midair from the tank :lol:) but still overall meh. Ana De Armas was its only bright spot and only cause she :pimp:.

I agree with the not bad not great take, really is average.

Gray Man felt rushed, didnt really connect to any of the characters cause no development so I wasnt really rooting for anyone. Honestly all the characters were kinda whack. A lot of action, the scene in Prague actually dope af, one part was on some Dominic Torreto jumping to save Letty midair from the tank :lol:) but still overall meh. Ana De Armas was its only bright spot and only cause she :pimp:.

I enjoyed that Red Notice movie more.

I enjoyed gray man a lot.....about a spy/killer whos only family is CIA guy who recruited him and that guys niece........type of killer who wouldnt kill a innocent kid on assignment......the action scenes were great..........I mean what else do you want from a spy movie???......guess people wanted some romance like in the typical spy flicks..........def want to see more movies....

the bad guys were evil coming 100%, and the good guys kicked ***.....

Ana De Armas reminds me a lot of a young Sherilyn Fenn for some reason.

The Gray Man was just okay.

A bit bare bones but I didn't mind it cuz it was straight to the point and straight forward. Criminal turned assassin for the gov feels something is fishy, steals valued item, gets chased most of the movie by a crazy killer hired by gov to get item back.

Some flashbacks to fill in some relationships and bonds. A lot of action.

Not enough Ana though.

Don't know why these movies/directors slipping on that.

I fell asleep towards the end so I do need to catch how things were resolved though.

Last edited:
The Gray Man was just okay.

A bit bare bones but I didn't mind it cuz it was straight to the point and straight forward. Criminal turned assassin for the gov feels something is fishy, steals valued item, gets chased most of the movie crazy killer hired by gov to get item back.

Some flashbacks to fill in some relationships and bonds. A lot of action.

Not enough Ana though.

Don't know why these movies/directors slipping on that.

I fell asleep towards the end so I do need to catch how things were resolved though.

Yeah, very bare bones and straight to the point is a good way to put it but then like I said you dont realy end up favoring anyone or rooting for anyone. I get the point of the flashback but it really didnt do anything for me honestly either. The movie got better Prague scene on.

Decent watch if you have nothing else to see.

Anyone watch Spectral?

This dialogue pissing me off. They clearly have found a way to stop those things and when the Major and everyone regroup no one wants to share this information til the very last minute. Bruh. :lol:

I don't get it with the big Netflix blockbusters, doesn't take much to write a slightly more engaging less generic plot. It's like the producers just come up with the plot and let AI fill the blanks.

Anyone watch Spectral?

This dialogue pissing me off. They clearly have found a way to stop those things and when the Major and everyone regroup no one wants to share this information til the very last minute. Bruh. :lol:
I remember that pissing me off, the concept was solid though and the movie was enjoyable.

I liked Gray Man. Nothing changed in the end though. The same dbags pulling the strings are still in charge. Really hated that denny character.

I thought Cap and Gosling were gonna team up and take Denny down in a not so unbelievable cliche. :lol:

I liked Gray Man. Nothing changed in the end though. The same dbags pulling the strings are still in charge. Really hated that denny character.
My biggest beef with it. Smug **** just kept being a Harvard douche and cap should have been someone else. Hard to see him as anyone other than cap

Also, at one point lloyd was tranq’ed and sleeping on the ground. That was the time to stomp on his skull until his brain was spilled jelly.
Yeeeaaaaahhh

Instead they just left.

They should've just had Lloyd's remaining men show up to run them off by shooting at them. So at least it would make sense.

My biggest beef with it. Smug **** just kept being a Harvard douche and cap should have been someone else. Hard to see him as anyone other than cap
Scumbag Steve though.

Great casting.

Would y’all choose The Gray Man or Extraction?

Haven’t seen TGM yet but loved Extraction

Are they similar?

Would y’all choose The Gray Man or Extraction?

Haven’t seen TGM yet but loved Extraction

Are they similar?
Extraction.

Similar in that they both have great action but not story.

I'd almost say TGM had the more entertaining characters.

TGM in some ways is like a darker yet less appealing Mission Impossible (the recent ones).

Back
Top Bottom