The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

Not sure if y'all have been peeping but Dame and Giannis look like they don't like playing with each other.

Ever since Dame came they have been super weird in the media on learning to play with each other. Just play ball and create chemistry, it isn't that hard but someone is being selfish and I believe it's Giannis.

Not sure if y'all have been peeping but Dame and Giannis look like they don't like playing with each other.

Ever since Dame came they have been super weird in the media on learning to play with each other. Just play ball and create chemistry, it isn't that hard but someone is being selfish and I believe it's Giannis.
Giannis not trying to set 40 picks a game to maybe get the ball back half the time. :lol

There was also that thing that Dame doesn’t like living in Milwaukee so I wonder if he’s unhappy there

IMG_2783.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom