The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

Also why the hella is my background gray all of a sudden and not black?

Just select it again.

IMG_4895.jpeg

Are Saturday and Sunday afternoon games not a thing anymore? I remember watching nba after lunch as a kid.

Are Saturday and Sunday afternoon games not a thing anymore? I remember watching nba after lunch as a kid.
I don’t ever recall games coming on at 1PM eastern except holidays + opening weekend of the playoffs, maybe after college + NFL are wrapped up.

Theres a 3:30 game today, and the clippers played at 12-1PM local for decades as the b team at Staples

Wish they would bring back the all day Sunday triple headers when NBA returns to NBC, but I don't think that's in the plans.

I don’t ever recall games coming on at 1PM eastern except holidays + opening weekend of the playoffs, maybe after college + NFL are wrapped up.

Theres a 3:30 game today, and the clippers played at 12-1PM local for decades as the b team at Staples

We're talking prime ABC games. Yes, there are plenty of games up against the NFL, but the ABC schedule is the A-1 schedule, and doesn't start until the weekend between Super Bowl.

I’m so happy to see ad get his props. In terms of 2 way play, there’s not a single better player in the nba.
He’s looked incredible.

He does have an undeniable track record of floating at times and not asserting himself on the game.

Hope he keeps doing what he’s doing because it’s greatness.

He’s looked incredible.

He does have an undeniable track record of floating at times and not asserting himself on the game.

Hope he keeps doing what he’s doing because it’s greatness.

For sure. Gotta give credit to redick for ad having such a high usage rate. Too many times in the past it felt like the lakers forgot they had ad and he would go possessions / quarters with barely touching the ball. Happened a lot in the 4th quarters for the past couple of years.

This is also the first season where it clearly looks like bron is taking the back seat and is letting ad take all the usage.

Also, I love the ad/ar combo, in tbe past I felt like ad played more with Dlo and bron played with AR, I think redick has switched that up.

12pm Latrell Sprewell

Back
Top Bottom