The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

Would be cool to see Jerami Grant on a good team but I know he doesn't want leave the immaculate vibes of having the ultimate green light on lottery franchises

#MyBuddy :emoji_hugging: playing well so far for the #5 OTW 😤 boys.

Hope he's enjoying IT so far only a matter of time before Steve tries to throw him under the bus or Draymond tries to fight him. :smh:

warriors point differential crazy. I know they played some bums, but the offense looks good. Buddy is balling.

I liked how Dyson Daniels played for the Hawks. He was everywhere defensively and prolly made the best layup of the night.

Lakers got me feeling good. The vibes feel different. It’s early but I’m excited. Big test with the back to back against sac tomorrow. They’ve had the lakers number for a minute.

Brandon Ingram :pimp: Zion :pimp:
That was a terrible last shot for Portland.

Lakers got me feeling good. The vibes feel different. It’s early but I’m excited. Big test with the back to back against sac tomorrow. They’ve had the lakers number for a minute.

I think JJ handled the Bronny thing perfectly. He got it out of the way immediately so it wouldn't be a distraction, and the club announced what we all knew was going to happen (going back and forth to the G League).

Back
Top Bottom