The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Old rookie with talent gets loose. Fan base about say he’s better than a younger but better player.

CLEARLY I’ve read this book before

Which younger but better player are we referencing here.

Lakers should always take older rookies. That’s their bag. Taking JHS over JJJ or Podz was dumb af.

Btw I be seeing so many people hate on Bronny daily, but JHS is terrible and I don’t hear a peep from non laker fans. That’s a 1st round pick.

Lakers drafting maxwell Lewis with the 35th pick or something and he’s not an nba player either. I just find the constant hate hella lame. Let Lebron get his photo opps and keep it moving. We all know what it is, why bring it up every night.

Which younger but better player are we referencing here.

Lakers should always take older rookies. That’s their bag. Taking JHS over JJJ or Podz was dumb af.

Btw I be seeing so many people hate on Bronny daily, but JHS is terrible and I don’t hear a peep from non laker fans. That’s a 1st round pick.

Lakers drafting maxwell Lewis with the 35th pick or something and he’s not an nba player either. I just find the constant hate hella lame. Let Lebron get his photo opps and keep it moving. We all know what it is, why bring it up every night.

I understand what time it is with Bronny. Big Bron got lost in the sauce talking about him. It’s some dudes in here saying Bronny was as good as the 15th man and was naming random guys that can actually go. He’s a few years away clearly.

I like knecht. Would have taken him 5th to be honest.

classic-duck.gif

The incomprehensibly bad turnovers, wild bricks and missed lay-ups are inevitable with Russ.

If he’s on your team, the choices are to let drive you crazy or just hope that the good stuff he does outweighs the bad.

Back
Top Bottom