The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Really enjoyed the DRose interview with Teague. A complete 180 from when he came into the league and I legit thought he was a mute.
This is funny because I will never forget watching that BOS vs CHI first round matchup back in 08 when Rose was phenomenal as a rookie, and when they gave him the post game interview in one of those games I literally told my dad I think he's slow. My pops just said he's just not media trained which happened to be the case but man dude has came a looong way.

It's so hard to properly evaluate Cade because of the injuries. Same with Lamelo, however Melo had streaks of looking like an all star its just the ankle injuries kept flaring. Its put up or shut up for Cade, Melo, and Jalen Green tbh. That whole 2020/2021 draft class

I like that Cade got his efficiency up last year. 45 from field and 36 from 3. Think there’s a little more defensive ability in him than some of the other young lead guards in the league.

Would like to see them figure it out as a team this year because they do have some fun pieces. And had one of the worst coaches ever last year.

Back
Top Bottom