The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

I think the league will try to force a Wemby MIP if he jumps up like 6-7 ppg. Which would be wack, but I can see it

Here's an interesting question, can a player like Yabusele, who's been out of the league for a few years, win MIP? Or is he not qualified due to not being in the NBA the year prior?

Here's an interesting question, can a player like Yabusele, who's been out of the league for a few years, win MIP? Or is he not qualified due to not being in the NBA the year prior?
I think it would have to be the following season for them to consider him, however he would be a perfect candidate imo. I think it makes more sense when the award goes to a player like that. Not a young potential superstar that's just taking the leaps that we all projected him to make.

Saw this and immediately thought of this thread smh

I continue to be a little stunned about just how prevalent and mainstream sports gambling is now. What I’ve especially been noticing lately that I see commercials for Draft Kings, Fan Duel and MGM Bet, as often or more as any other products or services.

Generation D (for degenerate) is upon us.

Back
Top Bottom