The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

I dont want anyone to put dirt on HOU$TON HOU$TON name ever again. Better late than never, man of his word. Mans doubled up his payment for the wait too.

Seriously though hope all is well since he randomly disappeared.

Starting to lose faith in Cade. Its like its all there, buts its not.

Maybe he just needs to be on a winning team as a 3rd option or something.

I used to think the same until I watched a couple of his games during the losing streak. He's really been putting it all out there but his team really sucked. No one could buy a bucket or shoot a 3, not to mention the awful coaching with questionable lineups at best.

This year is a bit of a fresh start with the vets coming in and the new coach. So let's see how he does. I don't think he will ever be a #1 option on a championship contender, but I can see him being a great #2 option or something similar to Boston with a 1A and 1B.

beat broncos19dm broncos19dm to breaking his own news. What a way to start the week
full

And when is Ingram gonna get traded? There’s no way this Pels team can play with Dejounte + ZeeOn + Ingram.

And when is Ingram gonna get traded? There’s no way this Pels team can play with Dejounte + ZeeOn + Ingram.
Pelicans in a tough spot because they'll never pay the tax so they can't exchange a big time salary for Ingram. Especially when Trey Murphy is up for an extension too.

They might have to take pennies on the dollar in a trade or just have him walk for nothing.

Pelicans in a tough spot because they'll never pay the tax so they can't exchange a big time salary for Ingram. Especially when Trey Murphy is up for an extension too.

They might have to take pennies on the dollar in a trade or just have him walk for nothing.

Bring BI byke home

My bet is he plays himself to a trade. His stock is an all time low, especially after last playoffs. If they can find success and Ingram remembers how to shoot a 3, I believe a trade will happen.

My bet is he plays himself to a trade. His stock is an all time low, especially after last playoffs. If they can find success and Ingram remembers how to shoot a 3, I believe a trade will happen.
I’d be surprised, the fit is off :lol: I was expecting him to be gone by now.

48 center minutes plus DJ/CJ/Ingram/Z

In that quartet too many dudes who like the ball, and only one guy with a strong 3 ball. You need more spacing (TM3) and someone doing the little things (Herb)

So somebody in that DJ/Ingram duo is gonna have to play much less minutes than they’re accustomed to. And Ingram is the one coming off the down season.

Keep an eye on that locker room :lol:

I’d be surprised, the fit is off :lol: I was expecting him to be gone by now.

48 center minutes plus DJ/CJ/Ingram/Z

In that quartet too many dudes who like the ball, and only one guy with a strong 3 ball. You need more spacing (TM3) and someone doing the little things (Herb)

So somebody in that DJ/Ingram duo is gonna have to play much less minutes than they’re accustomed to. And Ingram is the one coming off the down season.

Keep an eye on that locker room :lol:

Well the hope is that he plays himself to being traded lol. There are many factors working against him.
  1. Bad fit with the team.
  2. Down season last playoffs (even though he may not have been fully healthy)
  3. He wants a max
  4. No team will want to pay him the max even the team he's on, especially since next offseason will be an ugly one cap wise
  5. No team will give out much to get him, let alone pay him while the Pels seem unwilling to sell him for pennies on the dollar.
Right now, teams are set with their teams and will see what they look like. Who knows, maybe a team gets Desperate come January and trades for him. But this is with the caveat that Ingram will have to accept less than the max.

Back
Top Bottom