The Official NBA Season Thread: Jamal Murray Signs $209M Extension

Didn’t have Big Ozempic Thread on my bingo card.

Guess I shouldn’t be surprised at this point though :lol:

We used to be MEN.

Drake want people to think taking Ozempic and being sassy to women is ok. If Republicans focused on building a WALL up North THEY would have a better standing in my book.

Drake, Tory, Dillion Brooks, Justin Bieber...KEEP THEM MAPLE SYRUP INDIVIDUALS AWAY.

What does this translate to? They do the trust fall or something? What was the issue?
He gave up on a relationship with Donovan and pretty sure both sides know calling it last season was to put an end to playing with the Bulls. Can’t really trust a guy who opts for surgery to not play for your organization again. It was a bonehead move thinking that would be the end to it but here we are… still together.

Lavine just not a needle mover at his current salary and role...Bad teams dont need him and good ones dont want to give up anything to bring him on
Good teams want leadership out of overvalued/overpaid guys who didn’t pan out elsewhere. He’s not a leader which is his biggest detriment. And why he never deserved the big contract they gave him.

I feel like if the Lonzo situation was known to be what it is then they would have let Lavine walk or offered him a much lower deal.

amazing for how good of a GM he is, how many times Presti has flubbed on the exact same player archetype. To not even get a 2nd contract as a frp, you have to be big trash

Aleksk Pokusevki
Perry Jones
Darius Bazley
Josh Huestis

and Frenchie Ousmane Dieng about to add to the list. Andre Roberson barely escapes this list even, only getting a 2nd contract to stay here for 3 yrs then missing the entire contract with a knee injury.

lawdog1 lawdog1 Wait was she in a jumpsuit?

Pretty sure she wasn’t :lol: but I guess Spirit decided that was the easiest way to mass produce and sell a costume for that.

Hawk Tuah chick is getting paid either way, so I doubt she cares much.

*Edit - there’s t-shirts too:

IMG_2554.jpeg

Last edited:
Twitter was killing big sean the other day for his alleged fake abs. Where do you stand on that ballinsam23 ballinsam23 osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh
I mentioned it a while back, joints look like ninja turtle shells. If that's real he's got elite subcutaneous to visceral fat ratios.

Speaking of implants, pause, did Big Sean get one? **** looked weird in his video or is it concept video going over my head?
Big Sean - Big Sean - Precision [DBfpm5FrsHI - 864x648 - 0m37s].png

I mentioned it a while back, joints look like ninja turtle shells. If that's real he's got elite subcutaneous to visceral fat ratios.
i wasn't aware of the controversy surrounding Big Sean's abs.
after a quick google, im gunna say they are real.

he has really good ab genetics when he was young
so they still visible even after some weight gain and with down lighting.

you don't get extra credit for losing weight on hard mode.
IDK about that.

Celebrities don’t get “How I Lost the Weight/Got My Body Back” features in US Weekly and People magazine just to say "took Ozempic" :lol:

Of course, we can question whether primarily diet and exercise is really "hard mode" when the person has ample money to pay for personal trainers, chefs, nannies and can use as much time as they want to work out.

Saw this last week. It's not a surprise; the stock market is made to seem opaque and confusing whereas people think they have a knowledge advantage in sports that removes a lot of the randomess when the opposite couldn't be more true in both cases. You can honestly invest in the stock market in a manner that I personally feel is impossible to lose money over the long term. But society man. Short termism runs things

IDK about that.

Celebrities don’t get “How I Lost the Weight/Got My Body Back” features in US Weekly and People magazine just to say "took Ozempic" :lol:

Of course, we can question whether primarily diet and exercise is really "hard mode" when the person has ample money to pay for personal trainers, chefs, nannies and can use as much time as they want to work out.

Lots of celebrities have access to that and still struggle.

I'm just saying given that most diets fail, most people gain back the weight they lose. If using moden modern technology can help make your weight-loss actually stick. I think that's good.

At the end of the day it's better tl, lose the weight than not lose.the weight.

i am peaked washed i cant even keep up with my gen’s memes. i have no idea anything about hawk tuah although i see it referenced. i would assume sick duggery in some manner but beyond that idk. i am just learning of this pop the balloon nonsense. Al G Rhythm decided i needed to see a thousand of those on my feed this week

i am peaked washed i cant even keep up with my gen’s memes. i have no idea anything about hawk tuah although i see it referenced. i would assume sick duggery in some manner but beyond that idk. i am just learning of this pop the balloon nonsense. Al G Rhythm decided i needed to see a thousand of those on my feed this week
You got the gist.

A chick and her friend (both white) got stopped by someone with a YouTube or Tick-Tock show on the street in New Orleans (?) and asked if they have a special move in bed for their man.

One girl said “you gotta do the hawk-tuah (sound effect) and spit on that thang.” And a viral moment and 1000 memes were born.

So, Cliffs Notes, this girl is having her 15 minutes of fame and getting very paid for saying in a semi-original way that she gives sloppy toppy.

If smedium Sean’s abs are real then he must only do crunches and situps and absolutely nothing else lol looks like he got a 6pack beer belly :lol:

You got the gist.

A chick and her friend (both white) got stopped by someone with a YouTube or Tick-Tock show on the street in New Orleans (?) and asked if they have a special move in bed for their man.

One girl said “you gotta do the hawk-tuah (sound effect) and spit on that thang.” And a viral moment and 1000 memes were born.

So, Cliffs Notes, this girl is having her 15 minutes of fame and getting very paid for saying in a semi-original way that she gives sloppy toppy.
You could’ve just linked him to the video old man

eedf5d171b33f4e6ef91a739458286c0_400x400.jpeg

jk

Back
Top Bottom