The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

His growth as a player from last year, to this year has been a huge leap. Hes legit trending towards a 5 star prospect. Already the top player in NY. You can’t teach some of the **** he’s doing.

I didn’t know it was like THAT with shorty. And def think the strength going to come.

Got some good Jordan Poole to his game

Little Anthony’s growth on
The court has been amazing to watch over the years

Keep cookin 🔥🔥🔥

His growth as a player from last year, to this year has been a huge leap. Hes legit trending towards a 5 star prospect. Already the top player in NY. You can’t teach some of the **** he’s doing.

I didn’t know it was like THAT with shorty. And def think the strength going to come.

He benefits from being in an era where "pacing" is more appreciated than before. Because if he came up during our time the knock on him being "slow" would hurt the perception of his game a little more.

I love his jumpshot though. Pull up game on point.

If you haven't watched his series from.last year do so. Youtube.

173284a243cd44307d01eb106156c2bc.jpg

I like Kiyan but I think one of those games in the camp, bro took 39 shots. And only 1 assist .I'm like how does his teammates just let that happen lol? I think at 6'4/6'5 tho he can be a Jordan Poole/Dlo type of player. I

I like Kiyan but I think one of those games in the camp, bro took 39 shots. And only 1 assist .I'm like how does his teammates just let that happen lol? I think at 6'4/6'5 tho he can be a Jordan Poole/Dlo type of player. I

He played the most too. This the new basketball tho smh

The first time I paid attention to Jerry West was because of Live 96 in Genesis. Not sure if yall remember but you could type in former greats' names in the CAP database and their ratings/stars would be generated. It was EA's way of getting them in the game without paying for their NIL. (That was the last year for that).
ADVERTISEMENT
But yea, respect to that man. rip.

RIP logo.

Gonna listen to Dan Patrick show later. I know dude gonna be going thru it. He was a frequent guest on the show and one of DP’s idols :smh:

I don't think there's anyone that had the account of success he had as a player, coach and executive. Truly a genius, glad I got to meet him on a couple of occasions.

Really a travesty that the Lakers didn't do their part to reconcile with him.
Only person somewhat comparable is Riley but he wasn't half the player Logo was.

Really was a true original.

Damn shame the Lakers couldn't make things right with him before he left us.

I don't think there's anyone that had the account of success he had as a player, coach and executive. Truly a genius, glad I got to meet him on a couple of occasions.

Really a travesty that the Lakers didn't do their part to reconcile with him.

Lakers just need a start over

Back
Top Bottom