The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph ready

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm just now catching back up to the convo.

you say let it go because you started it.....but now I know how to feel about any Ball opinions from you when I see your name or avy:pimp:
Un-discussable because I wouldn't be talking or debating you, but likely someone else

my man you're an idiot I don't care if you ever type again

I got the warriors because they have the better team, waiting to see if they let Cleveland outplay them again...new post button will die if Cleveland wins :rofl:

Cavs wearing black sleeves tonight...

LeBron James is 6–0 this year in sleeved jerseys with 32.1 points, 9.0 rebounds & 6.0 assists per game on 54.2% shooting

It's a win win for the Brazilian!

I'm just now catching back up to the convo.

you say let it go because you started it.....but now I know how to feel about any Ball opinions from you when I see your name or avy:pimp:
Un-discussable because I wouldn't be talking or debating you, but likely someone else
my man you're an idiot I don't care if you ever type again
That's what you came up with....

Fall back into the Draya threads B

Last edited:
Win or lose the Lebby slander ends tonight for me, he wins obviously shuts up most of his critics forever. And if he loses it won't even be worth it anymore...mission accomplished.

I've been watching finals as long as I can remember and I've never anticipated any game as much as I have this one tonight. I hope it lives up to the hype and were not treated to another blowout (I know the Warriors would prefer that though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom