The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at those plagiarizers using "dark horse" 
mean.gif
no originality. people using the same words and expressions as everyone else. people need to make up they own words.   

Looter in a riot is def a commonly used term.

Looter in a riot to describe Kevin Love by every damn Sports outlet, friend, family member and NT cats is just too much though.

I'm like is that even your opinion, or you just believe it because you keep hearing it.

It's like doing a blind taste test with 100 people that have never met, and 99 of them describe beverage A as dazzingly delicious.

Youre going to be like ok that's impossible, who taught you dazzingly delicious?

Last edited:

CAVS & GSW Combined Score     OVER or UNDER 250pts

High or Low Scoring Game?
Definitely under. Score will be in the 90s or low 100s, first and only close game of the series. Defensive intensity will be the theme of this game, just like Game 7 Lakers-Celtics in 2010.

Cavs 107, Warriors 104.

Both teams have scored 610 points apiece in 6 games, an average of 101.7 ppg.

I predict the game to go to OT, with the score in the mid 90s at end of regulation.

no game has been close and i dont expect this one to be  either. i dont know who wins but whoever wins its by more then double digits. 

Last edited:
there has only been 1 lead change in the fourth qtr. i think the gm is played with a cushion in the last qtr. one team leading by 7-10 pts, while the other chases

Last edited:
Let it go.
I'm just now catching back up to the convo.

you say let it go because you started it.....but now I know how to feel about any Ball opinions from you when I see your name or avy
pimp.gif

Un-discussable because I wouldn't be talking or debating you, but likely someone else

Last edited:

no game has been close and i dont expect this one to be  either. i dont know who wins but whoever wins its by more then double digits. 
I disagree. This is game 7. It will be a close, tough, hard-fought game. There hasn't been a game 7 blowout in the Finals since 1974. ALL games since have been close.

thing is..because gsw is a jump shooting team..if those shots arent falling, then they dont really drive it in much..so it makes way for the opposition to push the lead. only way for this game to stay close is for gsw to A. hit their shots, or B. change their approach. If they're hitting their shots, they have nothing to worry about, they can blow this wide open. If they're bricking, they're in for a world of trouble.

So iguodola has a bad back, no Barnes, no bogut, no ezeli, no varejao, no speights... Who else am I missing?

I disagree. This is game 7. It will be a close, tough, hard-fought game. There hasn't been a game 7 blowout in the Finals since 1974. ALL games since have been close.
There has been too many of these "it hasn't happened since" "only __teams have came back from" "first team to win by_____ after being down by____"this playoffs.

I'd bet on it being another blowout for the winner for sure, I care none about 1974

There has been too many of these "it hasn't happened since" "only __teams have came back from" "first team to win by_____ after being down by____"this playoffs.

I'd bet on it being another blowout for the winner for sure, I care none about 1974
agree completely . im tired of hearing about that as well. past dont dictate the future. smh im such a biter though cause i use common expressions. my bad. 

Last edited:

My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom