The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always the same thing with LeBron. It's a cycle. He plays great with a lead. Plays passive when there's adversity.

Let's see how well he plays in Oracle when GS is firing on all cylinders and Iggy and Dray are actually on the floor at the same time (God willing)

Last edited:
It's always the same thing with LeBron. It's a cycle. He plays great with a lead. Plays passive when there's adversity.

agreed and that's why i think kyrie is a great sidekick, he gonna be pulling regardless. lebron gotta have sum type of on court basketball ptsd

Last edited:
lmao man I see why everyone says dudes on the net dont get girls. Why cant Ayesha Curry comment on the game. Doing the same thing we do. She felt a certain way and spoke on it. The same way we do in this form. Shorty can say whatever she wants. Shes at the game and feels a certain way.

grin.gif
 You're right. Teams win and lose games. But that don't mean some refs don't have self interest in these game and won't dictate the flow...
And I said that refs CAN influence games. 

But players and teams actual PLAY

bull ****

this team is 73 and 9

73 and 9 dude!

up 3-1

dallas did not have beat the ******* bulls all time record

greatest record in nba history

biggest choke job EVER if they lose

man no wonder they be hating on you in every other thread dogg you too condescending
Again, dude said greatest choke in SPORTS history

Just no.

Prisoner of the Moment

Let's see how well he plays in Oracle when GS is firing on all cylinders and Iggy and Dray are actually on the floor at the same time (God willing)

lebron is on fire right now

and the warriors have shown they are in turmoil

bogut out and iggy broken

the warriors are a jump shooting team and it seems their legs are tired

havent been able to stop lebron or kyrie the last 3 games

hate to say it but i cant see warriors winning game 7. they look like a team defeated and the only time they are in the game is when one of their splash brothers gets hot

we havent seen the warriors fire on all cylinders since game 1

and it dont help that the refs have gotten steph in foul trouble almost every game

lebrons gonna dop 40 again...

lebron is on fire right now

and the warriors have shown they are in turmoil

bogut out and iggy broken

the warriors are a jump shooting team and it seems their legs are tired

havent been able to stop lebron or kyrie the last 3 games

hate to say it but i cant see warriors winning game 7. they look like a team defeated and the only time they are in the game is when one of their splash brothers gets hot

we havent seen the warriors fire on all cylinders since game 1

and it dont help that the refs have gotten steph in foul trouble almost every game

lebrons gonna dop 40 again...
lebron dropping 40 is never the problem. he dropped 40 a lot at this time last year. the gameplan should be simple, lock up everyone else. if kerr focuses on locking down kyrie, and actually plans for the double team they have on steph... they should win.
 but for some reason this hasnt happened yet

agreed and that's why i think kyrie is a great sidekick, he gonna be pulling regardless. lebron gotta have sum type of on court basketball ptsd

Yup. LeBron hasn't played well playing from behind yet this playoffs. Always with a lead man. Always. :nerd:

It's KEY for them to not let lebron get anything early... if he makes the mid range jumpers cool but they just can't allow the Cavs to get off to an early run and give them confidence... the less Bron scores in the beginning the less confidence he has when it counts... However with that said Kyrie just doesn't give a ****, he's 100% confident in his game if he misses his first 20 :lol: .

Also they must get Physical with Bron the entire game, anything possible to get under his skin.

How can people say this when he had the best game of his life when he was down 3-2 to Boston on the road? Or the fact that he has the highest average in league history in close out games? That's the definition of adversity. You can't get more dire than that..

You know what, I no longer care whether gsw wins or not, they got 73-9, and even if they do win the title, people still wont admit they're a better team than the 72-10 bulls

Theres literally people so enamored with nostalgia and jordan that nothing this 73-9 team does will change their opinion

Eventhough the saying goes 'numbers dont lie' but it's become a **** show from both sides of the argument

Why is there this belief that he could do it EVERY game?

When he hasn't.

And we ALWAYS have this conversation
Not every game Jemele, every playoff run. Everyone has bad games plus he physically couldn't do it every game.

But there's one game left, Bron can't be satisfied with just playing great in the Finals and coming back to even the series, he has to win out.

bron has been phenomenal these last 2 games. props to him. the real winner is NT. regardless of the outcome sunday, someone will be slandered for the summer :smile: .

cavs have all the momentum and i think they are in the warriors heads. they have them questioning.

warriors now have dray and are at home. probably will benefit on some calls. raucous crowd. back against the walls of being of the biggest chokes in sports history.

i just dont see how the warriors lose this game. however, if bron goes gawd mode and brings one to the land, while beating the greatest regular season team ever after being down 3-1? man!

my prediction: warriors at home.

This reminds me of World Series in 2002 where Giants, heavily favorite to win series, had a chance to close it out in game 6 but then decided to give up homers and lose game 6. Even if it was going to 7 games giants knew they were gonna lose. Same here. Warriors didn't want game 7. Their chance was game 5 to close it out and avoid going back to Cleveland.

Warriors are rocked, out of focus, out of their element right now. biggest mistake was talking trash about Lebron and cavs cause now they're letting their emotions take over and now without bogut, iguodola hurt, no ezeli, no varejao, no speights, what should we expect to happen? Will still be rooting for gsw but 73-9 don't mean a thing without that ring and it doesn't look good for warriors for game 7.

damn i love it..can't wait for sunday. NT gone crazy writing off the warriors like they've already lost game 7 :lol:

glad to see steph get emotional yesterday. we need him to play angry and like he's got something to prove. no more heat-check 35+ footers. pump fake off the catch and attack, cleveland was giving him that all night trying to run him off the line.

we should just toast to the fact that no matter what happens on Sunday, itll be absolute chaos. itll be marvelous

if cavs win

cavs and lebron haters on suicide

the roasting of the warriors and their choke job

the roasting of steph curry and him being mvp but not playing great in the finals

draymond green

bulls > warriors

if warriors win

lebron is 2for whatever

lebron hate

more lebron hate

cleveland hate

steph curry slander for not being the go to guy

haters ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back