The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ros makes me want to be a better person. Start eating better, being more productive, start sleeping earlier.

bay area GSW fans get to see Ros every post game and I still don't understand what yall so hyped about. maybe all these years of having to see Doris Burke got all of your goggles messed up. don't get me wrong, she fine as hell and far from average, but uhmm, i might be missing something

bay area GSW fans get to see Ros every post game and I still don't understand what yall so hyped about. maybe all these years of having to see Doris Burke got all of your goggles messed up. don't get me wrong, she fine as hell and far from average, but uhmm, i might be missing something
Nah I'm with you.

Her demeanor/walk sexy though I'll admit
One actually is a celebrity the other wants to be one
I mean... she is kind of a celebrity though. Even if by default

Last edited:
she nice as hell compared to what some of these dudes hype up. quite a few dudes in here beast over this 

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom