The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2k Steph and Klay **** Bron. :pimp:

giphy.gif
View media item 2063923

Lebron cant win cus he doesn't have a DWADE ( Kobe/Westbrook/AI type) Not the skill but the mentality to keep attacking no matter what.
He doesn't have that innately. He can put it on for a game or two, but he isn't that guy. With Dwade, he didnt have to be and he could just be himself
and do everything he's great at. But son out here with youngins and role players who gon follow his lead to another early summer.

Draymond punching Lebron in the nuts though
mean.gif

Draymond man, you my man and all but Jesus Christ bruv.....this is redic, literally

Steph in his feelings about his kicks [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What you mean?

As a Knick fan that LOATHES Michael Jordan and the Bulls, there is no way the Warriors would even compete with MJs Bulls. I actually think Chicago would sweep them. Steph been shaky all series long, except for tonight and he was still shaky on defense. MJ and Pippen gonna humiliate him and Klay.

Draymond punching Lebron in the nuts though
mean.gif

Draymond man, you my man and all but Jesus Christ bruv.....this is redic, literally
Ppl gassin' again 
mean.gif

Either way Lebron ain't have to Tyrone walk over dude like that in the first place.

We still engaging in hypotheticals about what teams in different generations would do if they played?

Would the 94 Nuggets beat the 07 Warriors? 

If cool and I think the bulls team is better, but this story going to be better.

After being called soft and having a easy ride to the finals and not beating a healthy clev team, they manage to make it to the finals got their own MVP hurt but still beat the team in that round then being down 3-1 came back to win and ultimately face the team that called them soft and even with a healthy team own them with the self proclaimed best player in the world. Priceless

Lue is awful. Lebby and Myrie played the entire 2H.
indifferent.gif
 No wonder they scored 42 points the 2H and looked gassed at the end

Add Lue to the long list of awful former Lakers turned coaches 

Blatt sippin that tea

Last edited:
Exactly what he just said. Still can't believe a Detroit friend told me Smitty was a street dude.
Idk if he put in work but his on court skills got him many passes and he got to be around alot of people the average Joe's couldnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom