The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Warriors just want to win and finish the series at home so they gave Cavs a win.
Do you actually believe the Warriors a professional basketball team would throw a game just so they have the chance to win it at home?

Draymond been over it, he was on the bench picking his nails not giving a ****. :lol:

Just like Iggy during game two once he went to the bench he was in a full conversation with a female fan. Did he take a picture with someone as well? That shows you you everything you need to know about how confident they are.

I don't get why anyone says Curry is playing at 70% or any percentage for that matter.

He played awful tonight, on both ends.

To say Curry is trash is also just as stupid too.

Rough loss, but we'll bounce back just fine.

Agreed. He ain't 100 but no excuses if he laces dem sneaks up. He gotta find a way to be effective and/or kerr gotta put him spots to be more effective. If not, kerr gotta limit his minutes. But again no excuses.

Scheduled loss. Calculated. No biggie. I had them losing game 3 from day one. Thought they might get lucky heading in to today but no prob.

Steph was butt cheeks tho. Klay and dray too. Warriors just mailed it in today. I have them taking game 4 and 5. So hopefully they do.

The Warriors better not start next game with Bogut's goofy *** in the starting lineup.

Don't do this. Don't be a prisoner of the moment after one game. Bogut guarded the paint like he was young again in games 1 and 2. If anything, warriors' perimeter defense was terrible today while sitting bogut allowed cavs to grab so many oRebs

Lol, so obvious cats be throwing games. Same team u lose by like 40 pts to, u now beat by 30 pts? [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Yeah ok buddy...

Scheduled loss. Calculated. No biggie. I had them losing game 3 from day one. Thought they might get lucky heading in to today but no prob.

Steph was butt cheeks tho. Klay and dray too. Warriors just mailed it in today. I have them taking game 4 and 5. So hopefully they do.

Pretty much my thoughts. Now if Cavs win game 4, then the narrative changes

Bron - eh
Steph :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom