The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cab Drivers really got washed by the Dubd with Klay and Steph on the bench the majority of the game... This Dubs team is better than any Jordan Era Bulls team. Steph about to retire with 8 rings..

Warriors tie Bulls record for most season/post season wins (87)
How is that possible?  They still need two more wins for the title, and they should only surpass the bulls by one game when it is all said and done.  

....My S&T family, I've been away the last few weeks due to unforeseen personal events but Uncle Jeff hath returned...that being said,...

Day 2 of the 2015-2016 NBA Finals is officially, a wrap
Welcome byke pleighboi.
pimp.gif

I thought the teams were dappin it up like the series was over.
LeBron over and over again went away from T Lues defensive game plan.
Sinking 12ft into the lane to stop the lay up and allowing Green to shoot wide open 3ptrs

lecorsaire lecorsaire but if you want Lebron to win, why would he go to LAL? Memphis Bleek has a better chance of going platinum in 2016 than the Lakers of making the playoffs the next couple of years, much less winning a title.

There's something about purple and gold that brings out the best in champions. Kareem, Magic, Kobe, Shaq.

LBJ better stop ...

Space Jams 2 would actually not feature the happy ending we expect.

They probably lose in the finals and LBJ has a motivational speech along the lines of its not about winning.... watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom