The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want him to still lose?

Obviously he's not gonna get it done in Cleveland. It's a shame that the most dominant player of his era only has two rings. He's gonna be 32 soon so his chances of making something happen are going down fast. Curry just has luck on his side. I knew he was going to be a good player, but never thought he would turn out to be one of the greatest shooters of all time.

indifferent.gif

LOL at Iggy having a full blown conversation with the woman at the end of the bench the ENTIRE 4th quarter.

Dude is DONE on defense.

Like he don't give one-third of a shhhhh.

Bipolar with how he passes the ball, holding it entirely too long and one possession and then rifling some entry pass with 22 on the clock the next possession.

And I get making the pass when it becomes available; I don't have a problem with rifling it when there's 22 on the clock. If it was open, you hit that seam.

But standing there dribbling, or back down and backing down and going back out and then backing back down again... and then some half-hearted skip pass...

Man, what?
agreed on all points. He's underwhelmed at both ends.

The offense as a whole is stagnant. They watched OKC throw the series away with too much 1on1 play & they're doing a lot of the same stuff.

Lue defending all the isolation play was :rofl:

The Cavs should consider trading this overrated bum. I'm sure FBJ could fetch them at most a second rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom