The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude is DONE on defense.

Like he don't give one-third of a shhhhh.

Bipolar with how he passes the ball, holding it entirely too long and one possession and then rifling some entry pass with 22 on the clock the next possession.

And I get making the pass when it becomes available; I don't have a problem with rifling it when there's 22 on the clock. If it was open, you hit that seam.

But standing there dribbling, or back down and backing down and going back out and then backing back down again... and then some half-hearted skip pass...

Man, what?
Thank you.  Dudes trying to blame everyone but Lebron but Green has 30 and these bums have only put up 65 halfway through the 4th.

Lebby working on a quadruple double 
nerd.gif

you gotta give OLDHOTDOGWATER some credit for trying to shield each and every critcism thrown against lebron/the cavaliers

that takes a lot of energy

Dude is DONE on defense.

Bipolar with how he passes the ball, holding it entirely too long and one possession and then rifling some entry pass with 22 on the clock the next possession.

And I get making the pass when it becomes available; I don't have a problem with rifling it when there's 22 on the clock. If it was open, you hit that seam.

But standing there dribbling, or back down and backing down and going back out and then backing back down again... and then some half-hearted skip pass...

Man, what?
He's gotten by on his athleticism his entire career and never worked on the fundamentals. His post game is non-existent, his mid-range game is non-existent, and his shot is broken. And it doesn't make it any better that he's put alot of mileage on his body. It's only gonna get worse.

Dude is DONE on defense.

Man, what?

Yea, and at this point in his career he has to get an effective just shot and post game or he will not be effective anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom