The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen anything that indicates that Warriors is not in control of this series.

They look so comfortable compared to the okc series.

I have not seen anything that indicates that Warriors is not in control of this series.

this is true. everything in that okc was tough. them okc bigs are no jokes. everything is not such a struggle this series. they look like the better team.  much like okc looked like the better team last series but we know anything can happen. 

They should stop switching on pick and rolls for LeBron
He's scoring or going to the free throw line every time so just let him beat you from 3
His 3 point jumper is 50/50 at best and I'd rather take that than getting more foul calls on warriors players

Steph will get switched on him the rest of the game most likely

Cavs offensive sets are trash. Dudes are static waiting for Lebron to kick out for a three. No movement, no screens, nothing. Just straight iso.

And since Lue took over their offense has looked great. Alot of movement. Playing faster. They look lost now.

Last edited:

They basically won the title in game 6. After that game, nothing was going to stop them.

Bron looked great that half. Cant say the same for love and irving
He went scoreless in the first. No he didn't
Only homeruns count in baseball.

Only scoring counts in basketball.

"He had no touchdowns, so he couldn't have played great."

And so on, and so forth.
well last time I checked points win games...

a QB can pass for 700 yards but I really don't think it's a great game if he can't put up any points

Last edited:
jr smith really is drunk off his ***

love got to finish that and not draw a foul on curry
dude was more concerned with a whistle than the pts

Last edited:
Hall Monitor Byke 
eek.gif

Love is the softest dude ever. The Cab drivers play so cringe worthy. I'm turning this trash game off. Congrats Ws back to back champs...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom